• Awesome, I will update it. Thank you for the responses and bpc info. :)

Edit: Works! Thanks again!

Fixed in 1.2.1 :)
    Color Transfer doesn't seem to be functioning correctly, unless I'm not understanding it. Seems pretty simple, but it just rotates and resizes my target layer/image in strange ways and then applies seemingly random colors (and some transparency on occasion?) that are not in the source image. Some very heavy pixilation as well when trying to tweak and refine settings, but it never looks close to the colors from the source. I haven't found any documentation or videos over this; it would be nice to see it in use.

+1 comment for adding functionality that lets you select a specific property from selected layers and not everything in the composition.

• Awesome. I love your products.
    I can’t paste something that I’ve copied in my clip-board, does it work only with copying a pic from Photoshop or am I an Idiot ?
    Best,

Me.
  • It needs to have an image in the clipboard. It works pretty much everywhere but you need to call the function, not use ctrl+v :)
    Awesome. I love your products. I can’t paste something that I’ve copied in my clip-board, does it work only with copying a pic from Photoshop or am I an Idiot ? Best, Me.

• +1 comment for adding functionality that lets you select a specific property from selected layers and not everything in the composition.
    included in v1.2.2 !
  • Is there a trial version for Color Transfer ?
  • There's no trial version for this set of tools.

Is there a trial version for Color Transfer ?

• List of changes
    - Select Same Properties: added the ability to act on the selected layers only (otherwise every layer is considered)

But how? It still selects all properties, not only the ones of the active layer.
  • - Update your plugins. ;)
    - Select layers in your comp
    - Select a property
    - Use the command, it will select the same properties in the selected layers.

List of changes
    - Select Same Properties: added the ability to act on the selected layers only (otherwise every layer is considered)

But how? It still selects all properties, not only the ones of the active layer.

• - Update your plugins. ;)
    - Select a property

I have the latest version installed, and when I use it on one property on one layer it automatically also select it on other layers. I'm on AE 2022.5.0
  • Hello,

I bought for apng render, however, ae crashes everytime i tried to get render.

Working on 320x320px 25 fps project. I tried all compression preferences.

Working on AE 2022 on Windows 11. 

I attached the project file.

Please help. I have really strict deadline.
    aep
    aep
    Pilot 1.aep
  • if you select only one layer it will consider that you are looking at all the layers...
    You might try lock to lock the other.
    - Update your plugins. ;)
    - Select a property

I have the latest version installed, and when I use it on one property on one layer it automatically also select it on other layers. I'm on AE 2022.5.0

• try to render from a precomp, usually it fix the issue.
    Hello,

• Does not solve the issue :/

try to render from a precomp, usually it fix the issue.
    Hello,

• if you select only one layer it will consider that you are looking at all the layers...
    You might try lock to lock the other.
    - Update your plugins. ;)
    - Select a property

Oh, that's not really the answer I was hoping for. Would be great if this would be changed in a future version.
  • I bought for apng... but render error....crash....CC2022...
  • try to render from a precomp, usually it fix the issue.

kim suuen said:
    I bought for apng... but render error....crash....CC2022...

• Hi, when I invoke the Copy Color plugin it crashes After Effects 2023. This happen with and without a layer selected.
  • Is your plugin up-to-date?
    What is your platform?
    Casey C.. said:
    Hi, when I invoke the Copy Color plugin it crashes After Effects 2023. This happen with and without a layer selected.

• Useless.. Bought this to export APNG. It exports a faulty APNG and doesn't support transparency. Quickest waste of $20 and time to install it
  • Hi Cedrique,

Our APNG plugin support transparency.
    Be sure to check select RGB + ALPHA in your Output Module Settings and (of course) to have  transparency in composition ;)
    I'll be happy to help you if this doesn' work.

Cheers
    Val
    Useless.. Bought this to export APNG. It exports a faulty APNG and doesn't support transparency. Quickest waste of $20 and time to install it

• Hi!

I can't find the Paste Image option in Kbar's Invoke Menu Item...
    So instead I use a keyboard shortcut, but I thought it would have been useful through Kbar.

Cheers
  • Is your plugin up-to-date?
    What is your platform?
    Casey C.. said:
    Hi, when I invoke the Copy Color plugin it crashes After Effects 2023. This happen with and without a layer selected.

I'm having this same issue since i got an M1 Macbook Pro. The error says "After Effects can't continue: MB Copy Color plug-in generated an unexpected exception."

It was working fine on my older imac 
  • Is your plugin up to date?
    Is your plugin up-to-date?
    What is your platform?
    Casey C.. said:

I'm having this same issue since i got an M1 Macbook Pro. The error says "After Effects can't continue: MB Copy Color plug-in generated an unexpected exception."

It was working fine on my older imac 

• I would like to make a suggestion for the 'Paste Image' utility. The three options for setting the location don't quite do the trick. I would like to be able to make default setting for a custom folder within the project folder. So the path would always be "%Project Folder%/Pasted Images". This way the pasted items are always in my project folder, but organized and not dumped in to the root project folder. Thanks for considering.
  • When I export APNG format on my Mac, if I set the path to Google Drive, After Effects crashes. I would like to request a fix for this. The version of Adobe After Effects I use is the latest.
  • Hi I'm trying to export an APNG with only a single frame (some comps have only one frame and I'm batch exporting loads of comps using CTL+M). 

The single frame APNG's are faulty and unviewable. But according to aPNG specs, an aPNG should work even if it just has one frame. Is there a solution for this ? 
  • I hope in the future it could be functional with Kbar ;(
  • Hi,
    ColorPalette seems very cool. Would you have a scenario, case or example using expressions linking the color pickers.

Thank you!
  • Hello! 
    I just purchased your plugin and I've exported an APNG file from after effects. Compared to a Gif or Mp4 version of the same file output, however, it seems to not be able to keep up the same frame rate?

Is there any setting or adjustment I might be able to make to ensure the frame rate is correct??
    The project is currently set to 30fps.

thanks!

• The APNG that are exported have the same framerate of the rendered comp.
    We use the composition settings.
    Please open a support ticket if you have something different, please attach your AEP : https://aescripts.com/contact/

Cheers
    Val

Hello! 
    I just purchased your plugin and I've exported an APNG file from after effects. Compared to a Gif or Mp4 version of the same file output, however, it seems to not be able to keep up the same frame rate?

Is there any setting or adjustment I might be able to make to ensure the frame rate is correct??
    The project is currently set to 30fps.

thanks!

• Hi! I've recently purchased. I'm creating lottie animations and when I want to make the composition compatible with lottie, I have to delete "Merge Paths" and "Group 1"  that AE creates when convertir a vector layer into a Shape Layer.
    Sometimes I have almost hundreds of "Merge Paths" and "Group 1".

I can select Merge Paths by selecting the inside property "Mode". But when I try with "Group 1" I can't. I have to select some property inside, like "Path 1". But If I go that way, I delete every Path 1... Are you considering adding a "Select same Group" or something like that?

Regards!
  • In this version, you cannot select "Groups", only "Properties". Not sure if it's possible...

Cheers
    Val
    Hi! I've recently purchased. I'm creating lottie animations and when I want to make the composition compatible with lottie, I have to delete "Merge Paths" and "Group 1"  that AE creates when convertir a vector layer into a Shape Layer.
    Sometimes I have almost hundreds of "Merge Paths" and "Group 1".

I can select Merge Paths by selecting the inside property "Mode". But when I try with "Group 1" I can't. I have to select some property inside, like "Path 1". But If I go that way, I delete every Path 1... Are you considering adding a "Select same Group" or something like that?

Regards!

• Color Transfer shows Black Screen when I choosing the target.
  • Please open a support ticket. Could you please send us a video of this behavior?
    Thanks
    Cheers
    Val
    Alex Kov said:
    Color Transfer shows Black Screen when I choosing the target.

• Select Same Properties doesn't work for shape layer > contents > group > transform: group > opacity
  • paste image not working in windows 11 AE 24.0.3
    it does not show up in the edit menu... 
    I installed this plugin via the AEScripts plugins manager...
    I can't seem to find it anywhere but it says its installed... I would expect to see something under window like other plugins, right?
  • It's in the Edit menu :)
    paste image not working in windows 11 AE 24.0.3
    it does not show up in the edit menu... 
    I installed this plugin via the AEScripts plugins manager...
    I can't seem to find it anywhere but it says its installed... I would expect to see something under window like other plugins, right?