Drag Zoom Pro for Adobe Premiere Pro
  • Pretty disappointed in this to be honest. The video makes it look like it will be really simple but in reality when you try to select the area to zoom, the photo is either to small to select the area or it's cropped outside of the area. The only way to get this to work is to either have every single video/photo at the sequences resolution or I have to nest every single one. It's probably easier for me to keyframe it than use this.
  • Drew Kirk said:
    Pretty disappointed in this to be honest. The video makes it look like it will be really simple but in reality when you try to select the area to zoom, the photo is either to small to select the area or it's cropped outside of the area. The only way to get this to work is to either have every single video/photo at the sequences resolution or I have to nest every single one. It's probably easier for me to keyframe it than use this.
    If the photo is too small to select, then you can always enlarge the window of the plugin. You can even pop it out of the UI if you don't have enough room for it. Not sure what you mean that you "have to nest every single one"
  • this plugin needs that feature to randomly autozoom selection of clips inside timeline! i personally use this plugin very very very little and with that feature, maybe i can have more reason to use it also. btw i did purshased the product and it does what it says, it was just a suggestion.
  • Hi there! 

I've been using this plugin for facecam movement on gaming videos and some normal zooms and I've find it really cool and useful. I would really love to have a way to keep or export the favorites, because Premiere keeps deleting them and I'm really tired of manually creating them since these are around 10 presets I use in evey video.

I'd would also love to suggest to maybe some of use can have the option to deactivate encoding (I think it does that for the preview, right?) just for the ones like me who work with just the presets and know exactly what the plugin is gonna do. It would increase my workflow speed tremendously since I won't be stopped by a hundred encoding screens.

Another suggestion could be add the option of nesting when it is the first time you apply the effect on a layer? If possible, could be cool.

Thank you so much for reading this far! Keep the amazing work, love your plugins and I'm hoping to see more any time soon

• Hi Kamil, if I don't wish to use the plugin's Transition Interpolation setting, will your plugin still let me manually change the keyframes from linear to "ease in" and "ease out" the way one normally would in Premiere without any plugins? And can Drag,Zoom, Pro's keyframes be manually dragged left or right in the effect control window to change speed? Thank you in advance!