Goodbye Greenscreen
  • I just loaded  Goodbye green screen on my Mac OS 13.3.1  Ventura with AE 2023.  When change the keying mode to backround it alwasy CRASHES the project.  Please advise
    This bug is fixed in the latest version.
  • sorry to say you need to remove this plugin till you fix what you call a greenscreen lt is crap you should look at website  runway and there ml green screen that is what you call a green screen 
  • sorry to say you need to remove this plugin till you fix what you call a greenscreen lt is crap you should look at website  runway and there ml green screen that is what you call a green screen 
    Hello Andrew, if you could showcase your claim with a visual example, that'd be both helpful to us as to other customers.

all of your plugins (not only this one, several latest versions), give this screen on windows (mac works), first versions worked

all of your plugins (not only this one, several latest versions), give this screen on windows (mac works), first versions worked
    Hey Oleg,
  • I bought this but if I were the developer, I wouldn't publish this. The script needs lots of improvements and bug fixes. It works like a test version, not ready for use. 

Aescript also should check the scripts before start selling.
  • I bought this but if I were the developer, I wouldn't publish this. The script needs lots of improvements and bug fixes. It works like a test version, not ready for use. 

Aescript also should check the scripts before start selling.
    Hey Tolga,
    Usually those issues can be fixed quite swiftly.
  • Very bad plugin. Key light is much better than this. I dont why vendors are selling half fried plugins on AESCRIPTS.
  • Very bad plugin. Key light is much better than this. I dont why vendors are selling half fried plugins on AESCRIPTS.
    Hey Raju,
    if you have any specific shots that give bad results or bugs, please open a ticket and we will tackle it!
  • I do not recommend this plugin. I have tried using the two versions that this plugins has. The one that adds support for NVIDIA GPU accelerator and the other version without that feature.

When I try to install the version with GPU acceleration, it does not work as it causes Premiere to immediately crash when you drag it onto a clip. It causes Premiere to immediately freeze and crash. The other version of this plugin allowed me to get farther, but when I try changing the keying mode, it gives me a 100+ errors. I have to delete the plugin from the effects control to stop this. The other issue I have besides stability and performance problems, is that the keying is not the best and you would get far better results using Premiere's built in Ultra Key. This plugin leaves a small green outline and I have tried changing the settings, but there are not that many parameters to change to attempt to alleviate this green outline left.

My system specs are:
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor
    Motherboard - TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI
    GPU - ZOTAC NVIDIA RTX 3090
    RAM - 64GB DDR5 6000 MHz
    Drive - WD_BLACK SN850X 4000GB
    Premiere Pro 2024 Version 24.0.3
    NVIDIA Studio Driver Version 546.01
    Windows 11 22H2 OS build 22621.2715
  • Hey Francisco,

regarding the crash, please open a bug ticket so we can solve it: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1706

The performance of the ai keyer heavily depends on the footage. If you provide us with some visual examples we will give guidance about how to get the best results out of the plugin.
  • Hey,
    how to get the GPU Version? I have a NVIDIA and it seem that the GPU isnt use in a specific way? GTX3090TI

I allready did some awesome keyings, love it, but it looks like its running fully on my XEONs?

Thanks a lot

• Hey,
    how to get the GPU Version? I have a NVIDIA and it seem that the GPU isnt use in a specific way? GTX3090TI

I allready did some awesome keyings, love it, but it looks like its running fully on my XEONs?

Thanks a lot

Make sure you tick the gpu checkbox in the installer!
  • This is a five star plugin for what I use it for, which is as an effective way to get a rough key (and, sometimes, an excellent key) over a long webcam clip with low skill and time investment. In other words, it's a fantastic replacement for a Teams/Zoom virtual background, if you're forced to produce videos over a webcam, and you're trying to get the best quality available, this is an excellent step in your workflow. I am not a VFX person, I'm a graphic designer who sometimes has to direct and produce remote video with no budget, and this thing is crucial for my process.

In my experience, getting your talent to sit in front of a plain-color contrasting wall is all that is required to get a very stable and consistent result with this plugin. It's been very reliable since some recent updates, too. It would be nice for future versions to have a choke slider in the plugin itself :)
  • Hi,
    I would like to use an online render farm for my project, is it possible to transform a recently purchased license (November 30) into a floating license? Or would a render-only license I give to the render farm work?
  • Hi,
    I would like to use an online render farm for my project, is it possible to transform a recently purchased license (November 30) into a floating license? Or would a render-only license I give to the render farm work?
    Hey, please open a ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1706
  • Mac, OS 14.2.1, Premiere Pro 2024 - The plugin doesn't show up in this app. Can I manually install it somewhere where it will show? Shows up and works fine in After Effects, but I'd rather not have to leave Premiere. 
  • Mac, OS 14.2.1, Premiere Pro 2024 - The plugin doesn't show up in this app. Can I manually install it somewhere where it will show? Shows up and works fine in After Effects, but I'd rather not have to leave Premiere. 
    Hey,
    please open a bug ticket here: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1706
  • my system mac Goodbye Greenscreen not work

Hey Meshal, please open a ticket here: https://aescripts.com/contact/