Timeremap Source
  • I just started using this script to make my time remapping character animation method (like lip sync and facial expressions) much quicker. And you didn't even use that as an example how it could be used. That got me thinking in alll sorts of random new directions about time remap animations and how else the can be used. You mentioned in one of the videos that you planned on working on a upgraded script that worked with more than just a frame at a time (ie, animations) - any luck with that? Also, the compatibility tab doesn't include CC but I haven't had any prollems so far...I realize it's been more than a year since this was posted, but it's still very useful to me.

Cheers,
    Ronny
  • Hi Ronny,

great you like the script. I also used it a lot for creating characters but never got to making a tutorial for it. I did not work on any upgrades lately because my job is keeping me pretty busy. All my scripts need some updates but I don't know when this will be. I also have some new ones but no time to finish them. 
    Great it is useful for you. The update for the "more then one frame at the time" feature will still have to wait a bit. Good you remind me to work on my scripts a bit. :)

Cheers
    Fabian