Selector for Premiere Pro
  • Can this filter by where the item is located in Finder? Being able to make selections based on which files are older or were placed in a History folder would make this a $20 buy. If it can't talk to Finder though, that makes it a tougher sell for me. 
  • Can this filter by where the item is located in Finder? Being able to make selections based on which files are older or were placed in a History folder would make this a $20 buy. If it can't talk to Finder though, that makes it a tougher sell for me. 
    Hi Adam

Currently Selector for Premiere Pro does not have a filter based on
    where the file is located in the file system or on when it was created.

We would be happy to look into that.

It would be great if you can open a feature request via the ticketing system:
    This way we can keep in contact and get more information on what you are looking for.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW
    Clips Exporter  |  Selector for Premiere Pro
    Hi Adam

Currently Selector for Premiere Pro does not have a filter based on
    where the file is located in the file system or on when it was created.

We would be happy to look into that.

It would be great if you can open a feature request via the ticketing system:
    This way we can keep in contact and get more information on what you are looking for.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW
    Clips Exporter  |  Selector for Premiere Pro
    Done, thanks! Also added request for DISABLED CLIPS. That would be of tremendous help. 
  • Hi TheMachineMustWork!
    Can your extension select clips with duration less than 5 frames (for example).
    Can I write duration 0.2 seconds?

Can you add function to select clips with duration less than in frames?
    Duration is shorter than (s)
    Duration is shorter than (frames)

Thanks!
  • Hi TheMachineMustWork!
    Can your extension select clips with duration less than 5 frames (for example).
    Can I write duration 0.2 seconds?

Can you add function to select clips with duration less than in frames?
    Duration is shorter than (s)
    Duration is shorter than (frames)

Thanks!
    Hi Viktor

Sure. If you write fractions of seconds it will still work.

As for the other request about duration in frames it would
    be great if you can send that via the support ticket system.
    This way we can discuss it further.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMWClips Exporter  |  Thumbs Up  |  Selector for Premiere Pro
  • This would be an easy purchase if I could filter based on which directory the file is in on the finder side. Premiere is able to create search bins based on words that appear in the file path, for example "GFX" would match to "Project/GFX/Folder/File." The "In Folder" filter isn't enough for me to purchase.

Cheers,
    Hayley
  • This would be an easy purchase if I could filter based on which directory the file is in on the finder side. Premiere is able to create search bins based on words that appear in the file path, for example "GFX" would match to "Project/GFX/Folder/File." The "In Folder" filter isn't enough for me to purchase.

Cheers,
    Hayley

Hi Hayley

Thank you for your feature request.

We will add a filter that matches folder names in the file path.

It will be part of our next release.

Henrique \\ TMMW

Text Replacer for Premiere Pro  |  Clips Exporter  |  Thumbs Up  |  Selector for Premiere Pro

• Hello, Can you add selector for Proxy offline, and it will be nice to have possibility select transitions for video and audio clips. Thank you.
  • Love the extension! Is it possible to select clips containing ANY effect (and not just "Has effect named")?

My use case is for prepping audio for an AAF export to an outside audio post facility. They request that we take screen grabs of any audio effect that we apply to clips in Premiere, so they can use it as a guideline if they have to re-create the effects in ProTools. Its a very tedious process in manually hunting down all audio clips that may have effects applied to them. It would be awesome to be able to select all these clips and just apply a colored Label to them so that you can easily find them.
  • Love the extension! Is it possible to select clips containing ANY effect (and not just "Has effect named")?

My use case is for prepping audio for an AAF export to an outside audio post facility. They request that we take screen grabs of any audio effect that we apply to clips in Premiere, so they can use it as a guideline if they have to re-create the effects in ProTools. Its a very tedious process in manually hunting down all audio clips that may have effects applied to them. It would be awesome to be able to select all these clips and just apply a colored Label to them so that you can easily find them.

Hi Mel

We can look into that.

If you'd like to give input and test the feature before it's released please open
    a support ticket for us to exchange additional info and files.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW
    Text Replacer for Premiere Pro  |  Clips Exporter  |  Thumbs Up  |  Selector for Premiere Pro
  • Is it possible to select clips on a timeline based on their label group (color)?

I'm fairly meticulous about coloring different footage and it would be great to be able to select all and paste effects.
  • Is it possible to select clips on a timeline based on their label group (color)?

I'm fairly meticulous about coloring different footage and it would be great to be able to select all and paste effects.
    Hi Barry

There is already a built in functionality in Premiere Pro for that.
    When you right click a clip, go to "Label" -> "Select Label Group".

We would also like to implement that in selector but for the time being it's not possible.
    The Premiere Pro API only gives us access to the label color of an item and not for a clip.
    Since those colors can be different depending on the user settings we decided to not implement it for now.

I hope this answers the question, let me know if you need anything else.

Henrique \\ TMMWText Replacer for Premiere Pro  |  Clips Exporter  |  Thumbs Up  |  Selector for Premiere Pro
  • Hi there,

I'm on v1.6.1 on Mac, how do I delete presets that I've made?
  • Hi there,

I'm on v1.6.1 on Mac, how do I delete presets that I've made?

Hi Hayley

Henrique here from TMMW.

You can delete a preset by holding cmd+alt+shift and clicking on it.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW

• Hello,
    Usually we have videos with different resolution and you need to make proxy of videos which larger than HD. Can you add filter to find clips larger than some resolution?
    Bests,
    Arsen L. Zatikyan
  • Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I was wondering if it would be possible to add a new command to Selector that would allow users to select all layers or captions in a sequence containing a specific word. This would be really helpful for me as I would like to customize the fill color of certain repeating words. If this is not currently possible, would you happen to know of any workarounds using Selector?

Thank you for your time and assistance!
  • I have renamed clips in the timeline. But it looks like the extension is not looking at the renamed names... right? Could this be made available?
  • I have renamed clips in the timeline. But it looks like the extension is not looking at the renamed names... right? Could this be made available?
    Hi Christiaan

Henrique here from TMMW.

Selector uses the renamed clips, so if you renamed something that should work.
    If this is not working in your case please open a support ticket so I can help you further.

Many thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW
  • Is it possible to set up a specific camera angle, similar to how you can select label group except with camera angles?
  • Is it possible to set up a specific camera angle, similar to how you can select label group except with camera angles?
    Hi Oscar

At the moment no.
    This information is not accessible to us via the Premiere Pro API.
    It's something we'd love to implement in the future.

Thanks

Henrique \\ TMMW
  • Hi, 

Great looking Plugin. 

When I use Plural eyes to Sync Video to an external audio source and bring it into Premiere, often there are gaps in between the video clips that are synced and the external audio track. I can't close gaps because of the long Audio track, so I use the blade tool to cut the in and out point where there is just audio of the external track without video on top and then I have to manually select all the audio pieces that don't have video above it on the Video track and then delete them. 

Is there a way that I could use this plugin to select all audio clips on a specified track that doesn't have a video clip above it. 
  • This is EASILY in my TOP 3 most used plugins of all time, I cannot recommend this one enough. If you edit in Adobe Premiere Pro, you NEED THIS.