• I just tested it and I love that you can drag release projects to the timeline and everything is there. My question is, is it possible to add a preview screen with sound like in the videos to the projects in the pro version? I am interested in purchasing the Pro version, but I would like to know if a preview can be added to prproj projects I'm talking exclusively about premiere pro

>is it possible to add a preview screen with sound like in the videos to the projects in the pro version

Yes. To fo that, you need to place MP4 with the same name as your PRPROJ file under the same folder.

Prerender tab is currently not supported by Premiere Pro, but I aim to add this functionality in the first half of 2023.

• After updating AEVIEWER 2 PRO, I get this error every time I view a panel or restart AfterEffects.
    This is the Japanese version of AfterEffects 2023 (ver 23.2).
    I hope you can fix it.
  • After updating AEVIEWER 2 PRO, I get this error every time I view a panel or restart AfterEffects.
    This is the Japanese version of AfterEffects 2023 (ver 23.2).
    I hope you can fix it.
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket
  • Is there audio volume settings for audio preview?
  • Is there audio volume settings for audio preview?
    It's global for audio and video. Located under the Aeviewer settings -> Appearance -> Sound Level
  • Any way to set a global folder location for Prerenders?
    I want to be able to create a composition library that I can use in any project across severl different clients.
  • Any way to set a global folder location for Prerenders?
    I want to be able to create a composition library that I can use in any project across severl different clients.
    Hi, there is no way of doing that right now. All renders will by default go to the project folder so you will need to copy files after the render
  • Is there a way to view elements from Google drive for desktop folders?
  • Is there a way to view elements from Google drive for desktop folders?
    Hi, I'm not sure I understood your question. You can easily view any files from Google Drive via Aeviewer.
  • Is there a way to put thumbnail automatically to folder either one large png  or 3 smaller png from the pngs inside that folder, also is there a way to preview mogrts with mp4 having the same name automatically (just for information these 2 feature already included in motion factory but of course aeviewer is much more powerfull)
  • wew ewr said:
    Is there a way to put thumbnail automatically to folder either one large png  or 3 smaller png from the pngs inside that folder, also is there a way to preview mogrts with mp4 having the same name automatically (just for information these 2 feature already included in motion factory but of course aeviewer is much more powerfull)

Hey, by default Aeviewer will pull the first PNG from the folder and use it a thumbnail. You can also set a custom thumbnail by adding "folder_preview.png" inside the folder. As for MOGRT files, Aeviewer extracts the preview if it's present is the file, but if not, it will pick up the MP4 file with the same name under the same folder. It's been there many versions ago. :) We will add automatic MOGRT preview generation soon.
  • hi

Please how to download i don’t find 

thank you
  • hi

Please how to download i don’t find 

thank you
    Please  refer  to  the  FAQ  on  how  to  download  items: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-download-items/
  • Hi I have 2 question ...1-under collection tab I previously added folders(virtual collections)... is there an option to make subfolder (child folder) underneath ?for example I need folder named Typography (Parent) which contain underneath Kinetic typography(child),Modern typography(child),....and so on 2-After creating preview is there a way to create png with the same name (to act as thumbnail) and to store to the same file directory with one click like snap script
  • wew ewr said:
    Hi I have 2 question ...1-under collection tab I previously added folders(virtual collections)... is there an option to make subfolder (child folder) underneath ?for example I need folder named Typography (Parent) which contain underneath Kinetic typography(child),Modern typography(child),....and so on 2-After creating preview is there a way to create png with the same name (to act as thumbnail) and to store to the same file directory with one click like snap script

Hi, unfortunately, there is no way of doing that
  • Hi, please how to fix Aeviewer Error 300
    error at line 64
  • Hi, please how to fix Aeviewer Error 300
    error at line 64
    Hi,
  • Hi I try to import mogrt but not imported  although other mogrts are imported using aeviewer ....and when using motion factory it import that previous mogrt that cant be imported by aeviewer..so does aeviewer support all mogrts? and if so how to fix this issue ...Here is the link of this mogrt as example that can't be imported   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMtAEUjcvztcG5DYngg3CfJCBOqfhZXf/view?usp=sharing ;  ..also upon importing .jsx file from big pack template it gives me ''Script Alert :Error while script execution:Error :Object of type CompItem found where a Number, Array,or Property is needed At line: 1271

• wew ewr said:
    Hi I try to import mogrt but not imported  although other mogrts are imported using aeviewer ....and when using motion factory it import that previous mogrt that cant be imported by aeviewer..so does aeviewer support all mogrts? and if so how to fix this issue ...Here is the link of this mogrt as example that can't be imported   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IMtAEUjcvztcG5DYngg3CfJCBOqfhZXf/view?usp=sharing ;  ..also upon importing .jsx file from big pack template it gives me ''Script Alert :Error while script execution:Error :Object of type CompItem found where a Number, Array,or Property is needed At line: 1271

Hi, thank you for reporting. From your MOGRT file I've figured out that that one was exported using the Russian version of After Effects (which was not supported). I've added support of all languages in Aeviewer right now and it will be available in the next update. In order to get it faster, please open a support ticket.
  • Thank you for rapid reply and for the new version it fixed the mogrt import issue but still upon importing .jsx file it gives me ''Script Alert :Error while script execution:Error :Object of type CompItem found where a Number, Array,or Property is needed At line: 1271

• wew ewr said:
    Thank you for rapid reply and for the new version it fixed the mogrt import issue but still upon importing .jsx file it gives me ''Script Alert :Error while script execution:Error :Object of type CompItem found where a Number, Array,or Property is needed At line: 1271

In order to use Big Pack, please use the AEviewerBP version that came with the Big Pack of Elements.
  • Would love a support for photoshop just so i can use same kind of library viewer between all programs. I don't mean videos, but textures, fonts, .psd etc.
  • Would love a support for photoshop just so i can use same kind of library viewer between all programs. I don't mean videos, but textures, fonts, .psd etc.
    To receive quicker Photoshop support, we recommend upgrading to the Pro version. ;)

• Can't import Mogrt using Aeviewer ...Error "Can't find comp name for MOGRT'' and I am using after effects 2024 version and Aeviewer 2 version 2.1.4 
  • Joker ... said:
    Can't import Mogrt using Aeviewer ...Error "Can't find comp name for MOGRT'' and I am using after effects 2024 version and Aeviewer 2 version 2.1.4 
    Hi, please open a support ticket.
  • Is it possible to browse files that have already been imported ie. browsing media files that are already part of the project hierarchy?

Many thanks
  • ole sturm said:
    Is it possible to browse files that have already been imported ie. browsing media files that are already part of the project hierarchy?

Many thanks
    Hi Ole, not yet, but I have this on my to-do list.
  • Aeviewer Pro stops play sounds after some sounds were previewed correctly. Just stop play sounds for the moment I restart AE or Aeviewer itself (close/open).  This is odd.
    Hoping to use it for my SFX library instead of MrHorse(
  • Aeviewer Pro stops play sounds after some sounds were previewed correctly. Just stop play sounds for the moment I restart AE.  This is odd.
    Hoping to use it for my SFX library instead of MrHorse(

Hi, some of your files might be damaged, that's why there is a hiccup. Please open a support ticket
  • After updating to v2.1.4 (from v2.1), AEviewer won't let me switch its panel size by pressing tilde key, whenever I click inside its panel. If only the AEviewer panel is selected, before I actually click inside of it, the tilde key still works, but once I click inside the AEviewer panel, the tilde key stops working. 

I can still switch the AEviewer panel size by RMC → Panel Group Settings → Maximize Panel Group / Restore Panel Group Size, but that's not very convenient. 
  • After updating to v2.1.4 (from v2.1), AEviewer won't let me switch its panel size by pressing tilde key, whenever I click inside its panel. If only the AEviewer panel is selected, before I actually click inside of it, the tilde key still works, but once I click inside the AEviewer panel, the tilde key stops working. 

I can still switch the AEviewer panel size by RMC → Panel Group Settings → Maximize Panel Group / Restore Panel Group Size, but that's not very convenient. 
    Hi Michael, you can click on "Aeviewer" panel title and click the tilde key, this will toggle the panel's size. https://share.cleanshot.com/CGJxBtFg
  • Alex White said:
    Hi Michael, you can click on "Aeviewer" panel title and click the tilde key, this will toggle the panel's size. https://share.cleanshot.com/CGJxBtFg
    Hi Alex, thanks for the quick reply!

Pressing the tilde key works for me only until I click inside the AEviewer panel. After that, tilde won't work even if I click on its panel title. 
    I'm using v2.1.4 in Windows 10, not MacOS, so maybe that's why it works differently for me.

Interestingly enough, I just found out that double-clicking on AEviewer's panel title toggles the panel size. But it would still be nice to get the tilde key fully working again.

• Alex White said:
    Hi Alex, thanks for the quick reply!

Pressing the tilde key works for me only until I click inside the AEviewer panel. After that, tilde won't work even if I click on its panel title. 
    I'm using v2.1.4 in Windows 10, not MacOS, so maybe that's why it works differently for me.

Interestingly enough, I just found out that double-clicking on AEviewer's panel title toggles the panel size. But it would still be nice to get the tilde key fully working again.
    Michael, please open a support ticket, I will send you an updated version.
  • Is there any way for me to create my own file previews? If not, it would be something interesting for future updates.

For example, I have some similar lowerthirds, but because they are small in the overall picture, it is difficult to identify the difference from the preview. If I could generate my own previews, I could make them look bigger, for better visualization, which would be very useful for me.
    Please, consider this for future updates!
  • Is there any way for me to create my own file previews? If not, it would be something interesting for future updates.

For example, I have some similar lowerthirds, but because they are small in the overall picture, it is difficult to identify the difference from the preview. If I could generate my own previews, I could make them look bigger, for better visualization, which would be very useful for me.
    Please, consider this for future updates!
    Hi, you can render a custom GIF or MP4 and place it under the same folder with the same name as your AEP file. Aeviewer will automatically pick up the preview based on the same name.
  • Thank you for your answer, it really worked and will help me a lot.
    One last wish: Adding support for premiere presets in the future, even if it requires a rendering manual to create the previews, it would be really useful!
  • Thank you for your answer, it really worked and will help me a lot.
    One last wish: Adding support for premiere presets in the future, even if it requires a rendering manual to create the previews, it would be really useful!
    I'm working on an update right now and PPRO presets would be a good fit for it. Please open a support ticket to discuss it further,