• Hi,
    It would be great, if i can embed this UI in other panels.
    Thanks
  • Hi, It would be great, if i can embed this UI in other panels. Thanks
    It would! Wish AE had a way to easily combine multiple script panels. You can build your own panel with KBar and use this script from there.
  • This has to be the most randomly useful script i never knew i needed! 
  • Otherwise i think you can just tap "Ctrl + Alt + S'"...
  • Cool plugin! But it doesn't seem to work for projects inside a Google Drive Cloud Storage Folder (Mac (Apple Silicon), Google Drive App  (version : 58.0.3.0))
  • Ecal Mid said:
    Cool plugin! But it doesn't seem to work for projects inside a Google Drive Cloud Storage Folder (Mac (Apple Silicon), Google Drive App  (version : 58.0.3.0))
    Thanks for reporting this! Will investigate and see if we can update the plugin to support cloud storage locations.
  • Ecal Mid said:
    Cool plugin! But it doesn't seem to work for projects inside a Google Drive Cloud Storage Folder (Mac (Apple Silicon), Google Drive App  (version : 58.0.3.0))
    Thanks for reporting this! Will investigate and see if we can update the plugin to support cloud storage locations.
    Hi Ecal! We've updated 2.2 for compatibility with Google Drive and Google Drive "shortcut" files on both Mac/PC. Please file a bug report if you have any issues with the new feature.
  • Hey Guys,

Love this script I use it a fair bit and strangely I nver thought I would. lol. I had an odd occurence today where it just showed my default explorer view (I am on windows). I tried saving a project in all sorts of locations. Onedrive, Non One drive, and it all worked. But through trial and error. I found the folder name that causes the script to stumble.
    So if for me if any of my folders in the folder address has the name "Video PlugIn, Templates & Xtras\" the script does not work.
    I tried a folder with an ampersand within it and that was fine. So I really am not sure exactly what it is about this folder name that is causing a problem. Can you help?. I have a number of things pointing to this folder so I'd rather not rename it. And I do keep my templates in a sub directory within it.

Can we problem solve this?
  • Hey Guys,

Love this script I use it a fair bit and strangely I nver thought I would. lol. I had an odd occurence today where it just showed my default explorer view (I am on windows). I tried saving a project in all sorts of locations. Onedrive, Non One drive, and it all worked. But through trial and error. I found the folder name that causes the script to stumble.
    So if for me if any of my folders in the folder address has the name "Video PlugIn, Templates & Xtras\" the script does not work.
    I tried a folder with an ampersand within it and that was fine. So I really am not sure exactly what it is about this folder name that is causing a problem. Can you help?. I have a number of things pointing to this folder so I'd rather not rename it. And I do keep my templates in a sub directory within it.

Can we problem solve this?
    Hi Ben! We've done some testing on our end, and it appears the problem is the comma. I can repro the issue by putting commas in foldernames and filenames.

Can you run a test for us? Rename that folder to "Video PlugIns Templates & Xtras" and then try the plugin. Let us know if that still doesn't work.

If we can confirm the comma is issue, we can get this patched in an update.

Thanks for reporting!
  • Great plugin , thank you for sharing..
  • Hi Ben! We've fixed the comma bug in the 2.3 release. Let us know if you still have issues!
  • Where did the menu item move to? Ever since the April 27th update, I can't find it anymore.
  • Where did the menu item move to? Ever since the April 27th update, I can't find it anymore.
    Hi Mark,

For update 2.4 it was moved below "Reveal in Bridge" and above "Project Settings". Let us know if you're still having issues finding it. If it's not appearing in this location on your machine, please open a support ticket and we'll help you troubleshoot it.

• Hi Mograph Mindset team,

Thanks for creating this convenient plugin!
    But I encountered a problem,
    when the .AEP file name or the .AEP file path includes Traditional Chinese, the plugin seems not working,
    It opens the Windows explorer home page instead of opening where .AEP file exactly is.

I've tested several times and I found whenever .AEP file name or .AEP file path includes Traditional Chinese, this continues happened.
    When both the .AEP file name and .AEP file path don't have Traditional Chinese, the plugin works great.

Could this issue be solved?
    I'm running this plugin on Windows 10, and the AE version is 23.4.
  • FYI: this situation repeats with accented characters.

Cheers
    Bart
    Hi Mograph Mindset team,

Thanks for creating this convenient plugin!
    But I encountered a problem,
    when the .AEP file name or the .AEP file path includes Traditional Chinese, the plugin seems not working,
    It opens the Windows explorer home page instead of opening where .AEP file exactly is.

I've tested several times and I found whenever .AEP file name or .AEP file path includes Traditional Chinese, this continues happened.
    When both the .AEP file name and .AEP file path don't have Traditional Chinese, the plugin works great.

Could this issue be solved?
    I'm running this plugin on Windows 10, and the AE version is 23.4.

• Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are investigating and aim to patch in the next update!
  • Bartłomiej & Chuang,

We have patched the plugin to correctly handle international characters in 2.5. We hope this fixes your issues.
    Let us know if if you continue to have difficulties.
  • Hi, I've encountered a bug with version 2.5. I've set up a new project template which opens a specified aep when openning after effects (Prefrences - New Project). Before with version 2.4 it would open normally but with ver 2.5 it now displays an error:

After Effects error: internal verification failure , sorry! {projH cannot be NULL in GetProjectPath}

It doesn't happen when i open a project(or even when i double click the template file directly from windows explorer) just when i open ae normally. The plugin still works after i turn off the warning it's just annoying having to turn off the warning everytime.

P/s: I'm using windows 11.
  • Kien,

Update 2.6 now correctly handles the Preferences > New Project workflow. That error alert should be resolved. Let us know if you continue to have difficulties.