Autostereogram
  • fixed !
    I'd love to try the demo but it keeps downloading a corrupt file that's empty. 

• These are so cool.  I remember as a kid seeing these everywhere as photo frames.  Always had a crowd around trying to see what was inside the photos.  But bringing it into the animation world is def next level.  Nice work!  
  • Thank you for your help! Such a cool tool, very excited to experiemnt with it!
  • Tested and working here on AE 2021 and 2022 macOS (for info it's also compatible with apple silicon).
    Please open a support ticket so we can help!
  • fixed !
    I'd love to try the demo but it keeps downloading a corrupt file that's empty. 
    Indeed you did!! Thank you so much! I'm setting this entire week aside to experiment with this. Talk about "taking me back...". So far from what I\m seeing this plugin is nothing short of brilliant! 

• Hi,
    is there a chance you can transform  this plugin for Davinci?
  • Nope sorry.
    Hi,
    is there a chance you can transform  this plugin for Davinci?

• How to avoid 'after effects error: unable to allocate enough' error for videos longer 2 mins? I have 24 Gb RAM but even that is not enought.

• I've tested this with a longer clip without any issue on win.
    Workaround would be to split your render in smaller part and reassemble it with Pre or AE.

How to avoid 'after effects error: unable to allocate enough' error for videos longer 2 mins? I have 24 Gb RAM but even that is not enought.