• I think it's a great product.
    There are other problems with the Japanese version.
    The Bounce Tool has an error.
    >TypeError : null is not an object.
    and it doesn't work.
    I am waiting for the new version.
  • I think it's a great product.
    There are other problems with the Japanese version.
    The Bounce Tool has an error.
    >TypeError : null is not an object.
    and it doesn't work.
    I am waiting for the new version.
    Thanks for reporting it. We'll check it out.
  • Hi, Iam loving Mobar day by day. Can you add Feature to copy & paste Markers.

- able to Copy Markers from comp or selected layer
    - able to paste Markers to Selected Layer or comp
    - Button to add marker to comp or selected Layer according to position of time indicator

Thank you
  • Hi, Iam loving Mobar day by day. Can you add Feature to copy & paste Markers.

- able to Copy Markers from comp or selected layer
    - able to paste Markers to Selected Layer or comp
    - Button to add marker to comp or selected Layer according to position of time indicator

Thank you
    Hi Alen, thanks for your comment. These are definitely things we can add in future updates.
  • Hi, I was really excited to try this plugin but after I installed it and launched AE, my antivirus software (Webroot) threw up a bunch of virus threat warnings (w32.malware.gen and Win32.LocalInfect.2)

Do you know why Mobar 2 would trigger this? I hope it's a false positive??
  • Joyce Hui said:
    Hi, I was really excited to try this plugin but after I installed it and launched AE, my antivirus software (Webroot) threw up a bunch of virus threat warnings (w32.malware.gen and Win32.LocalInfect.2)

It is definitely a false positive alert.
  • Hello!! I opened the tool "Export Comps as projects" and now it doesn't close! Is there anything i can do?? Thank you!
  • Hello!! I opened the tool "Export Comps as projects" and now it doesn't close! Is there anything i can do?? Thank you!
    Hi. You can simply restart After Effects. Some windows stay open while a process is taking a long time. We'll figure out a solution for this
  • Joyce Hui said:
    Hi, I was really excited to try this plugin but after I installed it and launched AE, my antivirus software (Webroot) threw up a bunch of virus threat warnings (w32.malware.gen and Win32.LocalInfect.2)

It is definitely a false positive alert.
    Just an update in case anyone else ran into this issue – Webroot has confirmed it's a false positive and have updated their security definitions to address this issue. Apologies for the false alarm!
    I've now purchased MoBar2 and it's incredible!
  • Joyce Hui said:
    Just an update in case anyone else ran into this issue – Webroot has confirmed it's a false positive and have updated their security definitions to address this issue. Apologies for the false alarm!
    I've now purchased MoBar2 and it's incredible!
    Thanks for the update and glad to hear that. 
  • uncheck display Category Names does not work in Mobar 2.1 ,but 2.0 was fine.
  • uncheck display Category Names does not work in Mobar 2.1 ,but 2.0 was fine.
    That option controls the new tooltip which shows the item names now.
  • that mean there are two options "Show tooltips" and "Display item Names" which control new tooltips ?
    uncheck "Display item Names" ,seem no any change in 2.1 ,Category names show still ,tooltips show still.
    until uncheck "Show tooltips" ,tooltips gone but category names show still .
  • that mean there are two options "Show tooltips" and "Display item Names" which control new tooltips ?
    uncheck "Display item Names" ,seem no any change in 2.1 ,Category names show still ,tooltips show still.
    until uncheck "Show tooltips" ,tooltips gone but category names show still .
    I think the new settings are a little confusing. We'll simplify the settings and release a hot fix.
  • Hello
    Ctrl clicking "clone keys" doesn't work for me. It displays an error : "IOError: File or folder does not exist"
    Idk if this is a known bug or some thing on my end. Can you help me please.
    Thank you
  • Hello
    Ctrl clicking "clone keys" doesn't work for me. It displays an error : "IOError: File or folder does not exist"
    Idk if this is a known bug or some thing on my end. Can you help me please.
    Thank you
    We can more easily track and diagnose your issue if you create a support ticket.
  • This there a way to add extensions? 
  • This there a way to add extensions? 
    Not at the moment but we can consider it if we can get more request about this.
  • it will work and then lose functionality ??? anyone help? like i click on it and commands and it doesn't respond... usually works when i restart AE but contiunes to happen

• it will work and then lose functionality ??? anyone help? like i click on it and commands and it doesn't respond... usually works when i restart AE but contiunes to happen

Hi Sean, if you can open a ticket, we'll be happy to assist you.
  • Good morning dellium :)
    did you get your plug-in request ?
  • Hello, I updated today Mobar but it disappered from my AE-Plugin Window.
    Reinstall did not help. 
  • Hello, I updated today Mobar but it disappered from my AE-Plugin Window.
    Reinstall did not help. 
    Hi, If you can open a ticket, we'll be happy to assist you.
  • ditto the last comment. I updated today and it disappeared from my interface where it was docked and from my script list. 

(also something to note: compatibility tab here says good with 2023, compatibility in the AEscripts app where most of my installs and updates take place says only good for 2022)
  • Hi!

Great script, I love it!

I have a question though, the icons are very pixelated. Is this a limitation for 4k screens?

• ditto the last comment. I updated today and it disappeared from my interface where it was docked and from my script list. 

(also something to note: compatibility tab here says good with 2023, compatibility in the AEscripts app where most of my installs and updates take place says only good for 2022)
    Seems like the manager did not install it. Manual install did the trick for me!
  • I have a question though, the icons are very pixelated. Is this a limitation for 4k screen
    If your icons look pixelated, you probably scaled up your display layout from the OS settings. Since MoBar is a script rather than an extension, SVG files are not supported. Currently, we are working on a workaround. Hopefully, we will be able to find a solution to this matter.
  • Thanks for the great product and updates.
    The "Camera Rig" is my favorite feature.
    To make it easier to use, could you please make it possible to change the start point of Auto Movement with an offset?
    Also, can you enable Wiggle to be applied to rotations as well?
  • Thanks for the great product and updates.
    The "Camera Rig" is my favorite feature.
    To make it easier to use, could you please make it possible to change the start point of Auto Movement with an offset?
    Also, can you enable Wiggle to be applied to rotations as well?
    Thank you for your feedback. We'll see how we can make the tool work for these needs.
  • Hello! Add me to the list of AESCRIPTS + AEPLUGINS not properly installing MoBar2 (2.1.1). The installer completely omits the plugin. I went as far as uninstalling AE2023 and only installing MoBar2 back in to see if that helped. MobarAssets and MoBar Quick Search.jsxbin are installed, but MoBar-Aescripts.jsxbin is not copied to the ScriptUI Panels. Like others, a manual install works. 

• Hello! Add me to the list of AESCRIPTS + AEPLUGINS not properly installing MoBar2 (2.1.1). The installer completely omits the plugin. I went as far as uninstalling AE2023 and only installing MoBar2 back in to see if that helped. MobarAssets and MoBar Quick Search.jsxbin are installed, but MoBar-Aescripts.jsxbin is not copied to the ScriptUI Panels. Like others, a manual install works. 

Hi Kevin, we fixed this issue with a hot fix in v.2.1.11
  • Hi!
    The MoBar script is great, but I have a few questions about some missing things that could make it even better:
    Is there a way to customize the icons for the expressions? Right now there is only one symbol and it can be confusing.
    Will it be possible in the future to launch commands via scriptlets? Like normal ae functions as clean cache ecc?

Anyway, thank you so much for this great and useful script.
  • Hey Mobar, 

BUG: Create Grid System clears existing guides even if "Clear existing guides" is not checked"
    REQUEST: Would be nice to have a comp margin grid feature. 

Otherwise great tool. Thanks!
  • Is there a way to customize the icons for the expressions? Right now there is only one symbol and it can be confusing.

Will it be possible in the future to launch commands via scriptlets? Like normal ae functions as clean cache ecc?
    Hello Luca,

Thank you for your comment. A future update will allow you to customize icons and add scriptlets.
  • BUG: Create Grid System clears existing guides even if "Clear existing guides" is not checked"
    REQUEST: Would be nice to have a comp margin grid feature. 
    Hi Matthew, we were unable to reproduce the problem. We can add margin option. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Hi there! Mobar is very usefull, but when i dock it in UI, after time my After panels begin flickering and dissapear
  • any way to click the dot to jump direct switch page? (ex. click 1st dot switch to first page, third dot switch to third page.)
    it seems order switch page even click different dots of top.

will future update easy ease curve control or easy ease list apply to moving object ?
    currently, I only see similar functions for text layer reveal .
  • any way to click the dot to jump direct switch page? (ex. click 1st dot switch to first page, third dot switch to third page.)
    it seems order switch page even click different dots of top.

will future update easy ease curve control or easy ease list apply to moving object ?
    currently, I only see similar functions for text layer reveal .
    It is on our to-do list to click the dots independently.

In the near future, we are planning to add a new category where you will be able to control animation curves in a variety of ways.
  • Hello, after following your manual for the installation of MoBar, it still does not appear. I even installed it through Aescripts Manager and it does not appear either, neither in Ae2021 nor in 2022.
  • Hello, after following your manual for the installation of MoBar, it still does not appear. I even installed it through Aescripts Manager and it does not appear either, neither in Ae2021 nor in 2022.
    Hello, if you can open a ticket, we will be happy to assist you.
  • Hi there,

Is it currently possible to change the length of a selected precomp? (with the option to include all nested layers and comps)
    Thanks!
  • Will you be adding the function to customize the drop downs? or at least add custom ones? 
    I would like to put my favorite presets In a drop down like the layers drop down.
  • Will you be adding the function to customize the drop downs? or at least add custom ones? 
    I would like to put my favorite presets In a drop down like the layers drop down.
    Thank you for your comment, Brandon. We were considering this feature to see if it would be helpful to users. It seems like this is a need. Our to-do list includes some essential features, but we will implement this feature at some point.
  • Hi there, Is it currently possible to change the length of a selected precomp? (with the option to include all nested layers and comps) Thanks!
    Hi there, Batch Comp Settings has the functionality to change comp settings with the update nested compositions option.
  • Hi,

The Text Box Generator lags behind any animation applied to text. As in, the text box will only grow/appear after the text itself has settled.
    It there a workaround for this?

Thanks.
  • The Text Box Generator lags behind any animation applied to text. As in, the text box will only grow/appear after the text itself has settled.
    It there a workaround for this?
    Hi Frank, do you mind opening a ticket and sharing a sample scene with the issue?
  • Hi,

Is there a copy/paste function? Let's say I used the wiggle function from the Animation Tools on one layer. Is there a way to copy those settings and keyframes to other layers without having to manually copy the script and effects?

Thanks

• Is there a way to envoke menu items like Kbar?
  • Sean Dunn said:
    Is there a way to envoke menu items like Kbar?
    Hi Sean,

I don't quite understand your request, but if you can give us more information about it we can see what we can do.
  • How copy intterpolation from one animation to another? like script Ease Copy?