• How copy intterpolation from one animation to another? like script Ease Copy?
    Keyframe interpolation editing tools are scheduled to be added in the near future.  For now, you can add Ease Copy script files as a button to MoBar. 
  • Hello- If I have two machines (one user) do I need a floating license to run on both machines? Or can I deactivate on one to use on the other with a single license?
  • Hello- If I have two machines (one user) do I need a floating license to run on both machines? Or can I deactivate on one to use on the other with a single license?
    Hi, you can use it on up to two computers and deactivate it at any time with the regular license.
  • Can I launch multiple Mobars? I use Kbar and I can have one bar on the top and one on the bottom. The bottom one is set for editing keyframes. The other for global launch items like Render Queue etc.
  • Can I launch multiple Mobars? I use Kbar and I can have one bar on the top and one on the bottom. The bottom one is set for editing keyframes. The other for global launch items like Render Queue etc.
    There is an easy way to do that. Go to ScriptUI Panels folder and duplicate MoBar.jsxbin file. You can call it MoBar-2.jsxbin. Restart AE and go to the Window panel. You'll see MoBar-2 on the list. In this way, you can use separate toolsets.
    There is an easy way to do that. Go to ScriptUI Panels folder and duplicate MoBar.jsxbin file. You can call it MoBar-2.jsxbin. Restart AE and go to the Window panel. You'll see MoBar-2 on the list. In this way, you can use separate toolsets.
    Thanks. Worked great!

• Will you be adding the function to customize the drop downs? or at least add custom ones? 
    I would like to put my favorite presets In a drop down like the layers drop down.
    Thank you for your comment, Brandon. We were considering this feature to see if it would be helpful to users. It seems like this is a need. Our to-do list includes some essential features, but we will implement this feature at some point.
    Yes please! for me this is the number 1 feature I need, as is greatly improves organization & speed compare to switching between different workspaces.
  • Is is possible to add shortcut buttons, like:
     CTRL + Y for solid,
     CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+T for new text, etc... ?
  • Is is possible to add shortcut buttons, like:
     CTRL + Y for solid,
     CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+T for new text, etc... ?
    Hi Silus, adding a shortcut to the text layer makes sense. We're planning on adding a shortcut feature soon and we're also considering some quick tools for element creation with easy naming. We believe that by combining these two ideas, we can make things easier and faster for our users.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions! We'll keep you posted on any updates. If you have any other questions, just let us know!
  • With newest update 2.2 I got error below:

File doesn't exist
    ~~Adobe After Effects 2023 \ Suppot Files \ Scripts \ Script UI Panels \ mobarAssets \ img \ Btn_Search.png.

and No icon appears in the MoBar script UI panel.
  • With newest update 2.2 I got error below:

File doesn't exist
    ~~Adobe After Effects 2023 \ Suppot Files \ Scripts \ Script UI Panels \ mobarAssets \ img \ Btn_Search.png.

and No icon appears in the MoBar script UI panel.
    Hello, please ensure that the installation has been carried out correctly. If you require additional assistance, please create a support ticket and we will gladly provide you with the necessary help.
  • Hi,

What does the 'Start - End' adjust for the Auto Fader In and Out? Seems to affect the duration and speed of the fade, but what does the X and Y coordinates change in particular? There is no limit on what the values can be, I am a bit confused by what it does.

I assumed it would delay the start or bring forth the fade out.

Thanks
  • Kien Tan said:
    Hi,

What does the 'Start - End' adjust for the Auto Fader In and Out? Seems to affect the duration and speed of the fade, but what does the X and Y coordinates change in particular? There is no limit on what the values can be, I am a bit confused by what it does.

I assumed it would delay the start or bring forth the fade out.

Thanks
    Hi, the "Start - End" adjustment controls the opacity. For example if you you need to go from 0% to 50% opacity, you can set it 0,50.
  • Hi! When opening MoBar 2, the error Unable to execute script at line 11 pops up. Expected. :  How do I fix it ?
  • Hi! When opening MoBar 2, the error Unable to execute script at line 11 pops up. Expected. :  How do I fix it ?
    Hey there, could you open a ticket for us? We'd love to help you out with this.
  • Hey there,
    I fricking love MoBar! It changed everything and saved me so much time! Thank you. I have a feature "request":  Sometimes I encountered the situation that I have keyframes across mutliple layers that need to stay in sync. Therefore I always label them with the same color. When offsetting keyframes, it would be really could to pick an option "offset by labeled keyframes" and make use of theses "groups".

Cheers
  • Hey there,
    I fricking love MoBar! It changed everything and saved me so much time! Thank you. I have a feature "request":  Sometimes I encountered the situation that I have keyframes across mutliple layers that need to stay in sync. Therefore I always label them with the same color. When offsetting keyframes, it would be really could to pick an option "offset by labeled keyframes" and make use of theses "groups".
    Hey Jonas, thanks for your comment. We gotta go over the keyframe tools in MoBar because the recent update in After Effects messed up some features. We'll definitely keep your request in mind as we work on these tools.

What do you mean? What's the ticket?

What do you mean? What's the ticket?

Done, made the ticket.
  • Is there a plan to add the function of splitting text layers in the future? (like textexploder)
  • I get errors reading config.json after update lastest version.
  • Thanks for the latest update - handy additions!

Wish:
    Could MoBar use a responsive UI variation, where buttons would automatically rearrange to multiple rows (or columns) when using a narrow/small panel?
    So having this responsive behaviour as an additional optional mode to the current horizontal / vertical switch and yes of course, this mode would only work without the tool names to the side. Thanks
  • I get errors reading config.json after update lastest version.
    Please open a ticket. We'll be happy to assist you.
  • Love the new number generator, but I have a feature request, with the custom Prefix and Suffix is it possible to have different custom prefix, at the moment they have to be the same. For example I can't write $AU5,200m it would come out as $AU5,200$AU
  • Love the new number generator, but I have a feature request, with the custom Prefix and Suffix is it possible to have different custom prefix, at the moment they have to be the same. For example I can't write $AU5,200m it would come out as $AU5,200$AU
    Hey Suzanne, that's a good idea. We'll implement it on the next update.
  • Hello, I have a question... If I use the TEXT BOX GENERATOR in my project and then send the project to my Client, can he continue editing the text and the Box will continue to work even if my Client does not have MOBAR installed?
  • Hello, I have a question... If I use the TEXT BOX GENERATOR in my project and then send the project to my Client, can he continue editing the text and the Box will continue to work even if my Client does not have MOBAR installed?
    Absolutely! Your Client can edit the text without MOBAR installed. Good luck with your project!
  • Hey, Love using mobar! But im having some serious performance issues when MoBar is open. AE is having serious keyboard lags when i either use text or keyboard shortcuts. When i close MOBAR, things are sped up again. Any ways to resolve the performance? Anyway to turn off the rollover effect?
  • Hey, Love using mobar! But im having some serious performance issues when MoBar is open. AE is having serious keyboard lags when i either use text or keyboard shortcuts. When i close MOBAR, things are sped up again. Any ways to resolve the performance? Anyway to turn off the rollover effect?
    Hi Paul, we haven't received any report of a similar issue before. Would you mind opening a ticket for us, please? We're keen to investigate and find the cause of this problem. Thank you!
  • Is there a way to customize the icons for the expressions? Right now there is only one symbol and it can be confusing.

Will it be possible in the future to launch commands via scriptlets? Like normal ae functions as clean cache ecc?
    Hello Luca,

Thank you for your comment. A future update will allow you to customize icons and add scriptlets.
    Hey MoBar people!
    Any news about the commands via scriptlets?
    (thanks)
  • Hi! Please can you help, I cannot see the side icons when using Mobar with Ae 2023 (Beta) this is what I see

Thanks for the reply, apologies delay. SOLVED.

• Hi! Please can you help, I cannot see the side icons when using Mobar with Ae 2023 (Beta) this is what I see
    Hi Caden, this could be due to your After Effects version. Can you give it a shot with a stable After Effects version?
  • I've opened a support ticket with this, but am doubling my efforts here:

This is constantly happening with MoBar 2. Whenever I use "Batch Comp Settings" to extend the duration of compositions and select "Update Nested Composition", the nested compositions are irretrievably blank beyond their original duration - even though if you open that precomp there is content in there for the full duration. Nothing I have tried has corrected this. HOWEVER, if I drag in the same composition as a precomp into the main composition from the Project Panel then it's fine. So I end up having to drag in all new precomps to replace the old ones, copying and pasting scale, position, masks, etc. It's a huge time waste. Let me see if I can clarify with an example:

- MAIN COMP is 10 seconds long and contains a PRECOMP, which contains an image that is also 10 seconds long.
    - I select MAIN COMP in the Project Panel and use "Batch Comp Settings" from MoBar to extend the duration from 10 to 20 seconds. I also select the option to "Update Nested Composition"
    - MoBar informs me that it has changed 2 compositions
    - Now, MAIN COMP is 20 seconds long and contains PRECOMP which is also now 20 seconds long. BUT PRECOMP only displays the image it contains from 1-10 seconds (its original duration), and is blank in seconds 10-20.
    - If I open PRECOMP, its duration is 20 seconds and the image it contains is also 20 seconds and displays the entire time when I scrub through it. But back in MAIN COMP, the image disappears after 10 seconds.
    - Duplicating PRECOMP inside of MAIN COMP and replacing it with another instance of PRECOMP by Alt+dragging it in from the Project Panel does nothing. There is still no image after 10 sec.
    - HOWEVER if I drag in a new instance of PRECOMP from the Project Panel into MAIN COMP then the issue is resolved and the image in PRECOMP displays for the full 20 seconds. This, however, defeats the entire purpose of updating the nested comps when changing the composition duration.

AE 2023, Windows 11. 

PLEASE HELP. Thanks
  • Is it possible to use mobar quick search to launch scripts saved in the Scripts UI menu? 
  • Is it possible to use mobar quick search to launch scripts saved in the Scripts UI menu? 
    Hi Alex, you can try to add your Scripts UI folder to the mobar-quick-search options.
  • Is the After Effects 2024 version coming any time soon?
  • Hi Team. It keeps on crashing in AE 2024! 
  • Hello, I keep getting the following error when opening MoBar 2 (version 2.3) on Windows 11, AE 23.6.0
    "ReferenceError: MOBARBTN is undefined— At line:2"
    It is appropriately licensed, but as long as the MoBar script is open this error pops up, even if I do nothing it will pop that error up ever few seconds.
    I've tried re-installing it, but it keeps happening. Would you be able to offer some help please?
    Thank you! Love the plugin!
  • Hello, I keep getting the following error when opening MoBar 2 (version 2.3) on Windows 11, AE 23.6.0
    "ReferenceError: MOBARBTN is undefined— At line:2"
    It is appropriately licensed, but as long as the MoBar script is open this error pops up, even if I do nothing it will pop that error up ever few seconds.
    I've tried re-installing it, but it keeps happening. Would you be able to offer some help please?
    Thank you! Love the plugin!
    Hi, please open a ticket from the link below.
    https://aescripts.com/contact/#new-ticket
  • Hi Team. It keeps on crashing in AE 2024! 
    Hi, please open a ticket from the link below. We'll be happy to help you.
    https://aescripts.com/contact/#new-ticket
  • Is the After Effects 2024 version coming any time soon?
    It's compatible with 2024. We'll be adding it to the installer shortly. If you're in a hurry, feel free to manually copy the script files. 
  • Hey hey! Any updates on custom icons/scriptlets? Thanks!
  • Hey hey! Any updates on custom icons/scriptlets? Thanks!
    We're busy working on the exciting next update! You can expect it to be ready in the first month of the upcoming year.
  • Hi,
    When trying to open MoBar 2, after closing IT in Mac OS Ventura - After Effects stops responding.
    Is there a solution for it?
    Thanks! 
  • Gal Sarig said:
    Hi,
    When trying to open MoBar 2, after closing IT in Mac OS Ventura - After Effects stops responding.
    Is there a solution for it?
    Thanks! 
    Hi Gal, please open a ticket. We'll be happy to assist you.
  • I can't get MoBar2 to work anymore. Is the only option to update to 3???
    After pasting my license key it shows the following message: 
    "Offlline login expired, please reconnect to the internet and verify license"
    (no problem with my internet connection btw)
  • I can't get MoBar2 to work anymore. Is the only option to update to 3???
    Hi, if you have any difficulties, please open a ticket. We'll be happy to assist you.
  • Could you resolve the problem where repeating execution leads to repeated pop-ups? For instance, when executing a command like 'Set Anchor Point', if the previous window is not closed before running it again, another identical pop-up will appear.
  • I encountered two errors when opening Mobar. Upon the initial launch, I received the following error: [ https://imgur.com/IGSHfTp ]. Subsequently, another error appeared: [ https://imgur.com/gSJlUQ0 ].

Despite these errors, Mobar opened successfully. However, after using a tool, the application became unresponsive. Upon trying different scripts or reopening Mobar, I encountered the following error: [ https://imgur.com/QNl4I4Z ]

https://imgur.com/QNl4I4Z
    https://imgur.com/gSJlUQ0
    https://imgur.com/QNl4I4Z

• AR SAGOR said:
    I encountered two errors when opening Mobar. Upon the initial launch, I received the following error: [ https://imgur.com/IGSHfTp ]. Subsequently, another error appeared: [ https://imgur.com/gSJlUQ0 ].

Despite these errors, Mobar opened successfully. However, after using a tool, the application became unresponsive. Upon trying different scripts or reopening Mobar, I encountered the following error: [ https://imgur.com/QNl4I4Z ]
    Please make sure you install the C++ library from the link below and restart your computer. Adobe stopped including this library.