I Ate Mushrooms
  • Will this be available for M1 mac as well?
  • PLEASE!!! MAC m1 version...!! 
  • Was going to buy this but then saw Windows only :( 
  • Can't the videos I filmed show a direct change? (Except for making some changes to existing images using neural networks written in the description)
  • Sadly, not being able to use your own images or footage eliminates most of the usefulness this plugin could have.
  • Regret not being able to use my own photos as well as zero tutorials on how to use this thing
  • I bought this to use ON MY IMAGES... Why cant you use your own images?  Disappointing to say the least 
  • To all people disappointed that you can't use the plugin to distort your own images. I Ate Mushrooms is an image and noise generator and not meant to be able to support this. Of course it is a very desirable feature and we are researching a way to implement this, but it is a complicated issue. The only way to make the plugin interact with your footage is to use your footage layer as input on the "Custom Noise Layer" field. The generated images will follow this layer in terms of speed and variation.
    I bought this to use ON MY IMAGES... Why cant you use your own images?  Disappointing to say the least 

Regret not being able to use my own photos as well as zero tutorials on how to use this thing

Sadly, not being able to use your own images or footage eliminates most of the usefulness this plugin could have.

• Definitely preemptively bought this to snag it while it was on sale as I was under the impression it could be used with my own content but did not have the opportunity to try it out prior. While it isn't explicitly stated that you can, the promo video and description were a bit misleading.

This is nothing more than a noise generator! I would not have purchased this if it were made more clearly. Also, there are zero instructions on how to use this. This release was premature if you ask me.
  • We have updated the products description with a warning to make clear that using your own images and videos is not possible at the moment. You can find instructions on how to use the plugin on: https://betadocs.blaceplugins.com/iatemushrooms.html A tutorial will be released too!
    wow rugged hard - bait and switched 

Definitely preemptively bought this to snag it while it was on sale as I was under the impression it could be used with my own content but did not have the opportunity to try it out prior. While it isn't explicitly stated that you can, the promo video and description were a bit misleading.

This is nothing more than a noise generator! I would not have purchased this if it were made more clearly. Also, there are zero instructions on how to use this. This release was premature if you ask me.

• PLEASE!!! MAC m1 version! 
  • Hi, is it still possible to join the beta testing for Mac ? Saw you post on twitter but couldn't send any PM.
  • Where does the downloaded image database go when installing this plugin?
  • PLEASE!!! MAC m1 version! 
    It is available now! ;)

Where does the downloaded image database go when installing this plugin?
    No images are downloaded. The magic is contained in the plugin itself.
  • Hi! When i try to use the plugin these are the errors that pop up:

Ae
    (25:: 3)
    After Effects error: This effect cannot be applied because it cannot be initialized. Try
    reinstalling or contacting the plug-in developer. ( 25 :: 3)

And

Ae
    (48 :: 72)
    After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for IAteMushrooms.plugin (48 ::
    72)

Could you tell me something about this?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Im using MAC M1 and every time i try to add any image as a source (even the smallest, low quality one) AE crashes immediatly.
    PLEASE HELP!?
  • Im using MAC M1 and every time i try to add any image as a source (even the smallest, low quality one) AE crashes immediatly.
    PLEASE HELP!?
    I have exactly the same problem in Mac M1 as well. Want to buy it so bad but I will do so when it is fixed.
  • I am on a Mac Pro / Monterey 12.6.1

When i install the Plug in by the ae Manager or use the .pkg File i only get the message : Installation failed ?

• I am on a Mac Pro / Monterey 12.6.1

When i install the Plug in by the ae Manager or use the .pkg File i only get the message : Installation failed ?

Same here....on 3 different system/cpu Macs...
  • Is there a decent tutorial anywhere?  
    Couldn't find one on YouTube.
    I cant seem to figure out from the documentation how to use this plug in... 
  • really wish i could get this plugin to work, but everytime i do some changes, AE immediately crash.
    I'm on a M1 ultra 128gb ram mac with AE up2date.
    I hope this plugin will get some more love! it has great potential

• v1.1.3 on Mac Ventura...still installation failed...
  • I would like to buy this but worried about all the comments re failed install... any update from the creators?
  • I would like to buy this but worried about all the comments re failed install... any update from the creators?

Please open a support ticket for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    The installation bug has been fixed. You can try out the free demo version at any time :)
  • Wanna point out a bug; if you choose mode [Frame Interpolation], select your Ingredient Layers and later on add new layers to the composition -- the layers you selected there changes every time
  • Wanna point out a bug; if you choose mode [Frame Interpolation], select your Ingredient Layers and later on add new layers to the composition -- the layers you selected there changes every time
    Thanks for reporting!
  • Can't install on mac m1 
    installer is stuck in the "running package script" 
  • Can't install on mac m1 
    installer is stuck in the "running package script" 
    The installer has to download several GB of data, so this step might some time.
  • I can't install this plug-in. 
    When i run the installation program, the phrase "This will delete all file from C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore\IAteMushrooms not needed by the plugins. Do you want to continue?" appears, and when i press OK, "Error reading folder" appears. It's the same no matter which route I try.
  • ye-ji an said:
    I can't install this plug-in. 
    When i run the installation program, the phrase "This will delete all file from C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore\IAteMushrooms not needed by the plugins. Do you want to continue?" appears, and when i press OK, "Error reading folder" appears. It's the same no matter which route I try.
    Please open a support ticket for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1