Auto Audio Mixer
  • Hi, your tutorial for an audio mixer has no sound, please fix it. Is this plugin the same as the REMIX AUDIO version of premiere, which automatically adjusts the music making perfect hooks?
  • Hello Fernando,

Regarding the Tutorial's sound - Not sure if you are aware: if there is no sound or sound isn't clear enough to understand (there is still a need to pass the message) - sub-titles are a great solution, Which is used in this case. I Don't see any issue with the video's sound - it has none.

No idea what you are talking about remix audio for premiere. It's definitely not our product.

Cheers
  • KiwiVFX said:
    Hello Fernando,

Regarding the Tutorial's sound - Not sure if you are aware: if there is no sound or sound isn't clear enough to understand (there is still a need to pass the message) - sub-titles are a great solution, Which is used in this case. I Don't see any issue with the video's sound - it has none.

No idea what you are talking about remix audio for premiere. It's definitely not our product.

Cheers
    Hi, the promo video has sound, but the tutorial does not. It only has a subtitle below but being a sound plugin it would be nice to see it in action. I don't really understand what the plugin is for. On youtube many people commented the same thing, that the video has no sound and it would be nice to see it in action and listen to it. 
    As for the Adobe Premiere Audio Remix it is clear that it is not the same plugin. But I want to know if your plugin allows to adjust the duration of a music track to a video. For example, I have a 15 seconds video and the theme song is much longer. Can your plugin automatically adjust the theme song to the length of the video? Can it mix the music perfectly in such a way that the cuts are not noticeable and it fits the length of the video?
    if you want you can search on youtube about New Audio Remix Tool In Premiere. Thank you!

• Simple as that: It handles in's and out's of audio channels within selected composition and if there is a composition within and composition AAM handles all audio channels there too.

You CAN create a transition or transitions (only volume or/and all AE Effects) between audio tracks within composition and sub-compositions with the help of AAM by clicking a button.

Why won't you download and try it? Trial is free.

I'll add to the feature list to add physical examples to the tutorial, thanks.

Cheers