• Hello! Thanks for this tool!
    Can include please auto pre comp & time controllers with markers?
  • Hi. Thanks for the tool.

I was wondering about the possibility of adding multiple lines to the text field instead of only one
  • It will be great if it was available for Premiere pro as well!

• Yes I bought this because I was hoping it would create the unique tik tok look of the 2-3 line rounded and contoured boxes as it wraps around the text.  I am very disappointed that this feature is not implemented.  Its not worth the full 14.99 I paid with this function missing from the plug in. Please updated!
  • Hello! Thanks for this tool!
    Can include please auto pre comp & time controllers with markers?
    Hello Oleg,
    Could you maybe elaborate on this. I'm not sure I understand the functionality you are looking for.
    Thanks

I was wondering about the possibility of adding multiple lines to the text field instead of only one
    Hi Zbui,
    This is something I have been looking into and will hopefully be able to implement multi-line text-boxes and text-wrapping sometime in the future.
    Thanks
  • Adam Bain said:
    Yes I bought this because I was hoping it would create the unique tik tok look of the 2-3 line rounded and contoured boxes as it wraps around the text.  I am very disappointed that this feature is not implemented.  Its not worth the full 14.99 I paid with this function missing from the plug in. Please updated!
    Hello Adam,
    I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase.
    TikTokText is offered on a 'Name Your Own Price' format, so you are always welcome to test out the extension for free before committing to purchasing it.

Unfortunately, creating auto-sizing, multi-line text boxes that match TikTok's text-wrapping look is not simple with shape layers and expressions but it is something I am actively pursuing and may be able to add it in as a extra feature in the future.
    However it is not currently (09/Jan/23) advertised as available functionality anywhere on the TikTokText page.

Thank You
  • It would be nice if you could set the font size and break text into multiple lines before "generating" the text boxes, as it defaults to font size 100 and makes the rounded corners fit—but changing the text size will skew the text box corners. When decreasing font size of the text after-the-fact, the pickwhipped shape layers will compress horizontally, but not vertically. Manually compressing the text box shape vertically will not result in smooth circular corners, but squish them.

Bummer.
  • Hey there, would it be possible to add emoji support?
    Also, the Handwriting Font doesnt seem to work for me, is there any fix?
  • Hey there, would it be possible to add emoji support?
    Also, the Handwriting Font doesn't seem to work for me, is there any fix?
    Unfortunately After Effects doesn't support emoji in text layers so there is no way to add these into the TTT extension.
    Please check you have installed all five of the TikTok fonts included in the TikTokText download zip and restart AE.
  • It would be nice if you could set the font size and break text into multiple lines before "generating" the text boxes, as it defaults to font size 100 and makes the rounded corners fit—but changing the text size will skew the text box corners. When decreasing font size of the text after-the-fact, the pickwhipped shape layers will compress horizontally, but not vertically. Manually compressing the text box shape vertically will not result in smooth circular corners, but squish them.

Bummer.
    Hello!

The auto-sizing capabilities of TikTokText boxes and the autosizing of the rounded stroke is all achieved through expressions in after effects.
    The best way to resize the text and any boxes is to use the scale property of the text layer as opposed to changing the text font size in the character panel.

Thank you
  • It will be great if it was available for Premiere pro as well!

Good news! It is now.
    Update to the latest version and included is a free Premiere Pro essential graphics template.
  • Just wanted to drop a quick note to say a huge thank you for the plugin! I love that you offered it as a "Name Your Own Price" download because, truth be told, I couldn't afford it right now. Your generosity means a lot, and I can't wait to use the plugin in my projects. You rock!
  • Paragraphs??
  • Would love this to work with multi-line text and manage both inner and outer corners for tiktok styling of my text?
  • Would love this to work with multi-line text and manage both inner and outer corners for tiktok styling of my text?
    Hi Todd, This is something I am currently working on.
    It's a difficult look to emulate with native AE shape layers and expression limitations, but I'm hoping to have a solution soon.
  • Can you use any font in your library, or just these styles in the plugin?
  • Can you use any font in your library, or just these styles in the plugin?
    Once the  layers are created you can change the text of any font / style / colour you want.

Paragraphs??

Adam Bain said:
    Yes I bought this because I was hoping it would create the unique tik tok look of the 2-3 line rounded and contoured boxes as it wraps around the text.  I am very disappointed that this feature is not implemented.  Its not worth the full 14.99 I paid with this function missing from the plug in. Please updated!

Would love this to work with multi-line text and manage both inner and outer corners for tiktok styling of my text?

TikTokText v3.1.2 now supports multi-line text boxes with the classic line-wrapping TikTok look.