EFX Render Elements Plugin Suite
  • I would buy it if is compatible with CS6 :)
  • Hello, great tool, I have used for lot of project but now I have upgrade CS5 to CS6, any chance to update EFX to work with CS6 ?

• Yes,
    but I just haven't had time to do it in the last 4 months - can't even get a good night sleep.
    The problem is Adobe dropped an entire programming language so I have to rewrite all in native C.
    I'm afraid it could come as late as CS6.5 - don't want to promise anything earlier, sorry.
    That said - I allready have new functions and ideas planned - at least one benefit of a very demanding project ;)
  • Do this run on AE5.5 MAC version??
  • Yes, also a native CS6 vesion is coming :)
  • any rough ETA for this Native CS6 version?
    really looking forward to it
    also super curious as to what these new features maybe...
  • It's like this.

The CS6 version should come in a week or two, thanks to someone helping me with them.

There will be no new features, just what we had already, but the upgrade will be free ofcourse :)

For new stuff I'll need some more time to do them myself, and as I said earlier, I doubt it will come befor CS 6.5 :(

Sorry, about that.

• (as is = real soon) & (new features = later) sounds more than fine to me ; )
  • eta on cs6...ready to purchase
  • We've hit a tiny glitch and have to resolve it.

All in all I think we should have it ready in March, this March ;)

• Fllip - This looks like a must-have set of plugins for AE. I'm using CS6, so I'll keep checking back for updates. Sooner than later, I hope.
  • I have just purchased "EFX Render Elements Z Depth Tools". it has 3 files in "EFX Render Elements ZDepth Tools" folder. I put that folder into AE Cs6 plugins Folder but when i open the AE cannot see the ZDepth Plugin in plugin  list. is there any solving or help?
  • It should be in Effects/EFX Render Elements.

If the EFX group doesn't exist make sure you copied the folder into the correct AE subfolder, ie:

support files/plugins.