• Love it, this plug-in is faster to setup and cheaper than bao joints. Please add squash and stretch ability too.
  • Love it, this plug-in is faster to setup and cheaper than bao joints. Please add squash and stretch ability too.
    Thanks. Bendio is very fast and intuitive to set up, yeah. I'll take it.
  • You know the bend function from Cinema 4D, but I've missed it for a long time in After Effects. Til today.
    I love this plugin
  • You know the bend function from Cinema 4D, but I've missed it for a long time in After Effects. Til today.
    I love this plugin
    Thanks for dropping by and saying this Martin. Animatable is still just me and my co-devs and a little encouragement goes a really long way. 
  • tem para macOS?
  • tem para macOS?

It’s compatible with Mac OS :)
  • Hi, does this work with bodymovin/lotte?
  • Minh Tran said:
    Hi, does this work with bodymovin/lotte?

Unfortunately no. Pretty sure Lottie cannot use any effects apart from expression controls and pseudos.
  • Looks like relying on the aescripts manager to install won't recognize AE 2024, for this particular script.
    I let it install to 2023, and copied it over OK to 2024 without issue.
  • Ben List said:
    Looks like relying on the aescripts manager to install won't recognize AE 2024, for this particular script.
    Hi Ben. Are you using the latest version of the manager app (1.9.0) and do you have plugins set to install to the mediacore folder or separate app folders? Thanks
  • Ben List said:
    Looks like relying on the aescripts manager to install won't recognize AE 2024, for this particular script.
    Hi Ben. Are you using the latest version of the manager app (1.9.0) and do you have plugins set to install to the mediacore folder or separate app folders? Thanks
    I have the same issue as this user. Same for Limber too, Script Manager only looks for 2023 not 2024
  • Ben List said:
    I have the same issue as this user. Same for Limber too, Script Manager only looks for 2023 not 2024
    This should be fixed now.
  • Ben List said:
    This should be fixed now.
    Amazing! Yep working now, thanks Steve ^-^
  • I was also facing some problems before, but after an update, it is working well. Now I have to go to do my work, and I want to order my essay on this https://canadianwritings.com/ website, which writes essays and assignments. I used them because I don't like to write it, and one more thing: I don't get good marks for writing, but after using their services, I'm getting good marks. If you are also in need, you can use them for your work.