• Love it and purchased it! Any chance of a cc cylinder or Element Tutorial. Not sure how to approach it.  Thanks for considering it.
  • Love it and purchased it! Any chance of a cc cylinder or Element Tutorial. Not sure how to approach it.  Thanks for considering it.
    Hi Mark

Glad you're enjoying it! Good idea, we'll consider doing a tutorial on how to make it work in a full 3d environment with E3D & CCC.
  • IS there a way to move the 10's digit only after the 1's digit moves from 9 to 0. In other words if this was a stop watch; the 10's digit would move instantly to transition from  "second 9" to "second "10". As far as I can see it only moves constantly.
  • IS there a way to move the 10's digit only after the 1's digit moves from 9 to 0. In other words if this was a stop watch; the 10's digit would move instantly to transition from  "second 9" to "second "10". As far as I can see it only moves constantly.
    Hi Dogus

There's no way to trigger the tens column to exactly start moving after the ones column has reached 0. A way to emulate this behaviour is the delay per column parameter which you can time such that it starts moving as the ones column reaches 0. 
  • Hi, i really like your plugin (i purchased it), and i'm asking can you add time mode in next uptades?
  • Hi, i really like your plugin (i purchased it), and i'm asking can you add time mode in next uptades?
    Hi Nagito

Thanks for your comment. Initially we did have a time mode, but it didn't look very good when animated. We may consider it in the future. 
  • HI - like the plug in but just asking if there's any way to kern individual letters? I know you added this functionality for separators. Looks weird with words monospaced? Particularly "I"s.

thanks

John
  • HI - like the plug in but just asking if there's any way to kern individual letters? I know you added this functionality for separators. Looks weird with words monospaced? Particularly "I"s.

thanks

John
    Hi John

Currently that's not possible but we will consider it in a future update. As you have pointed out thin letters can look a bit sparse. Monospaced fonts are recommended in this case. 
  • Hi, John - 

Love the plug in, but Im getting extra numbers that I didnt input. For example, if I have a number count up to 1,000,000, the number on screen goes to 1,000,777. 

This happens in other instances, as well, and the extra numbers seem to be "7". 

Any tips to make these animations accurate to the number?

Thank you,
    MG
  • Hi, John - 

Love the plug in, but Im getting extra numbers that I didnt input. For example, if I have a number count up to 1,000,000, the number on screen goes to 1,000,777. 

This happens in other instances, as well, and the extra numbers seem to be "7". 

Any tips to make these animations accurate to the number?

Thank you,
    MG
    Hi Michael

This is very strange! Could you please open a support ticket and upload a reduced .aep of the issue so I can diagnose and find a solution?
  • Hi there, I'd also like to request the option to kern the characters. It's super handy otherwise. Thx!
  • Hi there, I'd also like to request the option to kern the characters. It's super handy otherwise. Thx!
    Hi Michael

Manual kerning is possible inside the Odometer Texture composition by adjusting the X position of each character. It will be global however and not dependent on the previous character in the text sequence.