• Awesome plugin! Unfortunately it doesn't work on Apple Silicone. The Photoshop "Extensions (Legacy)" dropdown is not yet available per Adobe: 

• Awesome plugin! Unfortunately it doesn't work on Apple Silicone. The Photoshop "Extensions (Legacy)" dropdown is not yet available per Adobe: 

This is so bad! I just found out about this now, it's really a pity.
    I will add this statement to the product page, thank you!
  • Please, make it for Apple M1 :)
  • Thank you for developing this plug-in!
    How do I replace an existing layer in AE comp?
    For example, when exporting layer from PS to AE,
    the layer with the same file name will replace the original layer in AE COMP instead of adding a new layer?

Also, is there a function to reverse the layer in AE export to PS in the future?
  • Please, make it for Apple M1 :)
    This would require the plugin to be rewritten in UXP, which is currently beyond our capabilities, so there will be no plans for this in the near future, sorry
  • Thank you for developing this plug-in!
    How do I replace an existing layer in AE comp?
    For example, when exporting layer from PS to AE,
    the layer with the same file name will replace the original layer in AE COMP instead of adding a new layer?

Also, is there a function to reverse the layer in AE export to PS in the future?
    Glad you like TweiNa!

For the first question, since Photoshop often has different layers with the same name, doing so may cause other conflicts.
    If you want to modify the same layer, save it after editing in PS, then the changes will appear in AE.

For the second question, we have no plans to add this feature currently.
    We suggest that you can use the free Video Copilot plugin FX console to quickly copy screen contents and paste in Photoshop.
  • Sadly I also use a Apple M1. I would get this plugin if it was supported.

Thank you for providing this awesome tool!
  • Thank you for continuing to improve the plugin

1.There is a bug
    Open a jpg in Photoshop
    ctrl+J copy as layer
    Press the push button in Photoshop TweiNa
    A window will pop up asking to save as psd
    Press OK to save
    After that this window will keep popping up repeatedly Press save to overwrite
    It will pop up again and keep repeating

2.only push PSD to AE but other image formats (.jpg, png) are not pushed ,If I open jpg or png file in Photoshop?

3.In After Effect's TweiNa interface,
    There is no difference between the left and right push buttons, and the mouse hover text does not appear.
    I actually tried to find out that the push is for Photoshop and Illustrator
    Suggest to add a distinction.
  • Thank you for continuing to improve the plugin

1.There is a bug
    Open a jpg in Photoshop
    ctrl+J copy as layer
    Press the push button in Photoshop TweiNa
    A window will pop up asking to save as psd
    Press OK to save
    After that this window will keep popping up repeatedly Press save to overwrite
    It will pop up again and keep repeating

2.only push PSD to AE but other image formats (.jpg, png) are not pushed ,If I open jpg or png file in Photoshop?

3.In After Effect's TweiNa interface,
    There is no difference between the left and right push buttons, and the mouse hover does not appear.
    I actually tried to find out that the push is for Photoshop and Illustrator
    Suggest to add a distinction.
    Thanks for your feedback, I'll check this bug soon.
    May I ask your spec and version of PS, AE ?
  • Sure,Win10, PS 24.2.1, AE 23.2.1
  • Every time I try to push layers from photoshop to after effects, I get this error message, "could not complete the command because of a program error". Can you please help me resolve this issue?
  • QQQQ MMMM said:
    Every time I try to push layers from photoshop to after effects, I get this error message, "could not complete the command because of a program error". Can you please help me resolve this issue?

This is a known bug after Photoshop v24.3, I will release the latest fixed version as soon as possible, currently you can use Photoshop version before 24.3 to avoid this problem, sorry for the inconvenience!

• Text layes ps or ai when push in ae its become png layer why its not come as a text layer? And ps effects gone when we push in ps to ae
  • Text layes ps or ai when push in ae its become png layer why its not come as a text layer? And ps effects gone when we push in ps to ae
    That's pretty weird for text layer becoming png since there's no exporting step in the process, do you mean that text remain psd layer instead of an editable text?
    For effects, yes, it's the limitation for Tweina, since effects are not 1:1 mapping in PS and AE, sorry.
  • Heya, I don't see it listed in compatibility which probably answers my question, but just to double check: does this work with 2024 versions of Photoshop and After Effects? 
  • Heya, I don't see it listed in compatibility which probably answers my question, but just to double check: does this work with 2024 versions of Photoshop and After Effects? 

Yes, it works well with AE and PS 2024! However, please note that if you're using an M1 Mac, you'll need to install the listener and UXP version of TweiNa.

For the issue of being unable to run on Photoshop due to improper signing, I've just reuploaded the version 1.2.1 downloadable. Please let me know if it still doesn't work.
  • Tweina does not work in the beta applications of any Adobe software.
    You cannot use Tweina in Photoshop Beta or After Effects beta. It is strictly locked to the "normal" software.
    Please update this so users can use Tweina in Beta applications.