One Click Export

• imageOne Click Export

The fastest & the easiest way to export your sequences. Up to 28 customizable render buttons. Win & Mac. Choose who to export: Premiere or Media Encoder. And also quick frame export. Just one click and GO!

https://aescripts.com/one-click-export/

• Q: Can you export multiple clips at the same time, meaning multiple selects provide multiple files?
  • Q: Can you export multiple clips at the same time, meaning multiple selects provide multiple files?
    Hello Frank. Thank you for asking.

The origin always has to be sequences.
    If you have clips, you can convert them into sequences beforehand by dragging each clip to the "New Item" icon or by right-clicking and choosing the "New Sequence From Clip" option.

Then, the options available for exporting multiple sequences with One Click Export are:

ALL the sequences in the project.
        All the sequences that you have SELECTED.
        All the sequences within the project's "_OneClickExport" BIN.
        Or, the only sequence that you currently have ACTIVE.

Therefore, if you have the ALL option selected and click on the ProRES422 button, it will create as many output files as sequences you have in the project.

I hope I was helpful. Best regards!
  • BUY THIS APP, THIS IS THE GREATEST WORKFLOW TIME SAVER, OH MY GOSH I OWE YOU MY LIFE JOAN MAS! HAHAH YAYYYYYYY YOU ARE THE BEST, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK, BEST MONEY EVER SPENT ON AN EXTENSION!!!!
  • Brodie TV said:
    BUY THIS APP, THIS IS THE GREATEST WORKFLOW TIME SAVER, OH MY GOSH I OWE YOU MY LIFE JOAN MAS! HAHAH YAYYYYYYY YOU ARE THE BEST, KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK, BEST MONEY EVER SPENT ON AN EXTENSION!!!!
    Hello Brodie, thank you very much for your comments and enthusiasm.

The truth is that the time and click savings when exporting with the One Click Export extension is amazing. I hope you enjoy it a lot. Best regards!
  • Amazing plugin! Just had a dream of destination (with ask options) of render saving withing project so I would not have to start going through folders each time.
  • Amazing plugin! Just had a dream of destination (with ask options) of render saving withing project so I would not have to start going through folders each time.
    Hi Konrad, thank you very much for your comment. I will take note of your suggestion to improve the extension in future versions. Best regards!
    *Edited April, 4: You can now enjoy this improvement in One Click Export version 1.1.0. Greetings.
  • Works great! Fixes one of adobes latest “improvements” and makes it even better than it was before!
  • dan reit said:
    Works great! Fixes one of adobes latest “improvements” and makes it even better than it was before!
    Hello Dan, thank you so much for your feedback!
    It's great to hear that you found the extension very useful. Best regards!
  • This app is a HUGE time saver. I use it multiple times a day. Thank you!
    -- Jeff
  • This app is a HUGE time saver. I use it multiple times a day. Thank you!
    -- Jeff
    Hey Jeff, thanks a lot for your comment and the feedback you gave.
    Your suggestions have been super helpful in making One Click Export even better.
    I really appreciate your support! Best regards!
  • Thank you for sharing it :) I appreciate you.
    Thank you, Joseph. I hope you enjoy One Click Export greatly.
    Greetings!
  • Do you support EXR renders?

"7 single-frame export buttons: JPG, PNG*, DPX, TIF*, BMP, GIF & TGA*. "

• Do you support EXR renders?

"7 single-frame export buttons: JPG, PNG*, DPX, TIF*, BMP, GIF & TGA*. "
    Hello Scott,

Yes, the extension supports exporting in the OpenEXR format.

You can assign, by default, these 4 presets to any of the 28 available buttons:

• OpenEXR Sequence - 32bit Float (Match Source).epr
    • OpenEXR Sequence - Piz (Match Source).epr
    • OpenEXR Sequence - Uncompressed (Match Source).epr
    • OpenEXR Sequence with Alpha (Match Source).epr

You also have the option to CREATE your own preset, IMPORT it into the extension, and ASSIGN it to a button.

You can install the One Click Export extension for free and try it out yourself.

The text (7 single-frame export buttons: JPG, PNG*, DPX, TIF*, BMP, GIF & TGA*) refers to 7 buttons that allow direct export of a single frame.

In addition to this option, you can always set up buttons to export frame sequences instead of a single frame.

To consider:

Depending on your operating system (Mac or Windows), the version of Adobe Premiere, and your specific hardware, some of the 600 available presets may not run properly.

However, all the presets that come by default in your installed Adobe Premiere and work correctly can be imported into the One Click Export extension.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Joan
  • Hello, how can we add a new presets for export? example H264 different bitrates 
  • Hello, can we add a new presets for export? example H264 different bitrates 

Hello Atacante,

Yes, you can add up to 28 customizable export buttons. To import presets, please follow this link to view a tutorial on how to do it: https://youtube.com/watch?v=S84r9dFbeps&feature=shares&t=205

Watch the entire tutorial if you need to learn how to create the preset before importing it.

The user presets should be placed in the _custom folder, located here:

Windows: C:\Users\*username*\Documents\OneClickExport

Mac: /Users/*username*/Documents/OneClickExport

After copying the .epr file to the corresponding folder, refresh* the CODEC dropdown option in the plugin to display the new file in the PRESET section.

*To refresh, simply select any other option from the CODEC dropdown and then reselect the _custom option. The new codec should now appear in the PRESET dropdown menu.

I have created a series of video tutorials that provide detailed instructions on how to use the extension effectively.

You can find them in the Videos tab by following link: https://aescripts.com/one-click-export/?tab=videos

Best regards,

Joan
  • Thank you bro. And how I can delete all of them presets all and keep only 2? can we do it?
    Example: I need keep only H264 Low and WAV presets.

• Thank you bro. And how I can delete all of them presets all and keep only 2? can we do it?
    Example: I need keep only H264 Low and WAV presets.
    Hey Atacante,

In the configuration panel, choose the desired button and set the 'VISIBILITY' to 'NO'.
    Click on 'SAVE' each time you have configured the button as desired.
    This video tutorial explains it: https://youtu.be/9w0ulamtjCs

Remember that you have a beginner's guide with these and other questions here:
    https://aescripts.com/downloadable/download/product/id/302/

And also a PDF with a summary of the functions of all the buttons:
    https://aescripts.com/downloadable/download/product/id/304/

I hope they are useful to you.

Greetings
  • Thank you for quick answer bro. Do we can change name of  Destination - Proj Subolder - _OneClickExport name?
    Força Barça ))

• Thank you for quick answer bro. Do we can change name of  Destination - Proj Subolder - _OneClickExport name?
    Força Barça ))

Yes. Simply create a folder with your desired name (inside current project folder), click on the green link, and select the created folder. From this point forward, the new name will be set for your exports in the Proj subfolder option.

If you need further assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me through the extension by navigating to Menu > Support > Contact Support... or by using this link:

https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=2013

I will be able to assist you better.

Greetings!

• I love this plugin.  Using it multiple times every day has been a gamechanger!  I'd like to submit a feature request.  I love how we can create presets for exports.  What I'd like to see is a few presets for "export location".  I know I can change the default location, and I can select "ask", but I'd like to add a few "favorites".   I work on multiple project every day.  Each project has it's own outputs folder.  having a shortcut to a few user created locations would save me even more time.  The current "ask" workflow is a bit cumbersome.  Thanks for creating such a powerful and time-saving plugin.
  • I love this plugin.  Using it multiple times every day has been a gamechanger!  I'd like to submit a feature request.  I love how we can create presets for exports.  What I'd like to see is a few presets for "export location".  I know I can change the default location, and I can select "ask", but I'd like to add a few "favorites".   I work on multiple project every day.  Each project has it's own outputs folder.  having a shortcut to a few user created locations would save me even more time.  The current "ask" workflow is a bit cumbersome.  Thanks for creating such a powerful and time-saving plugin.
    Thank you for the suggestion, Brian.

I'm glad One Click Export is helping you so much

Currently, I recommend utilizing the Project subfolder option (located between Default and Ask buttons). This allows for automatic export to different subfolders, each one based on the Premiere project you are working on.

For additional details, I would appreciate it if, from the One Click Export panel in Premiere, you click on the three lines in the title -> Support -> Request feature... and communicate with me there.

This way, I can provide you with better assistance.

Thank you for your trust.

Joan
  • Hi Joan, I love this plugin. Use it many times daily and it's a real timesaver. Could I also make a feature request? It would be great to have a button which you can click which open's the Folder in Mac Finder/ Window Explorer when exported. This will save a fair bit of time for the user over the long run. Thanks again Cam.
  • Hi Joan, I love this plugin. Use it many times daily and it's a real timesaver. Could I also make a feature request? It would be great to have a button which you can click which open's the Folder in Mac Finder/ Window Explorer when exported. This will save a fair bit of time for the user over the long run. Thanks again Cam.
    Hi Cameron,

I believe the requested feature is already implemented. Please follow these instructions:
    Press the Option key (on Mac) or Alt key (on Windows) + left click on Default, Proj subfolder, Ask, Desktop, or link buttons to open the output folder. And it's done!

You can find more information in this PDF: https://aescripts.com/downloadable/download/product/id/304/

Or in the tutorials section of the aescripts website.

Here's the link to the video tutorial where I explain this feature: https://youtu.be/7jTwQqXArrc?t=38

Any other question, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards

Joan
  • HI, can we assign keyboard shortcuts (or MIDI controller functions) to the export buttons?
  • HI, can we assign keyboard shortcuts (or MIDI controller functions) to the export buttons?
    Hello Holger,

these two options are not implemented in the extension.
    To execute the video export, you need to click once on the desired codec button with the mouse.

Any other question, don't hesitate to ask.

Best regards

Joan