EFX Chromatic Aberration
  • So the latest version v1.4 requires a serial number for activation within AE, but I was never given one with v1.0, halp. Using AE CC btw.
  • So the latest version v1.4 requires a serial number for activation within AE, but I was never given one with v1.0, halp. Using AE CC btw.
    Please open a support ticket for help on this issue.
  • This is just great! BUT! Please add lens distortions parameters, quadratic and qubic, or even more advanced lens data loading.
    This will surely make your plugin a vital treasure for removing annoying aberrations, especially when working with green screens.
    Thank you ♥
  • Hello,

just wondering, will you do a update to CC2014?
    Thanks for the response.
    :)
  • Hello,

just wondering, will you do a update to CC2014?
    Thanks for the response.
    :)
    It works with CC2014. If you have any issues please open a support ticket
  • I would like to install and license this plugin for the render-only version of After Effects for use on a render farm. Is there some way to do this? Thanks!
  • I would like to install and license this plugin for the render-only version of After Effects for use on a render farm. Is there some way to do this? Thanks!
    Yes there is, please open a support ticket for help with this.
  • Hi ! Is there a way to disable writing log file into the desktop each time I use the plugin ? Thanks in advance.
  • CC2015 update coming soon?
  • Hope this helps!

I have found a bug - if you place Chromatic Aberration on an adjustment layer and then roll / extend the adjustment layer backwards.... It stops working and freezes frame.

You have to move the adjustment layer forwards and then extend it forwards. Workaround, but still a bug.
  • Hello !

Just installed the plug on a CS 2015.3
    The plug load normally but doesn't work... just make any layer it's apply on invisible...
  • Just installed the plugin(after effects cc 2017).  When I apply the effect to a layer, the entire layer becomes black. Am I missing something?
  • Just installed the plugin(after effects cc 2017).  When I apply the effect to a layer, the entire layer becomes black. Am I missing something?
    I'm having this same issue (AE CC 2017). Has anyone figured out what causes this? 
  • Have a big white x across the video. It is not the trial.
    How do I remove?Got it...after registration...had to remove all plugins and apply again.

• Hi, I have just purchased this plugin and added it to premiere, however the white cross is still present. I made sure I removed the trial version before installing. What could be causing this?
  • Do you have an After effects 2020 version?
  • Could we get this updated to work on the M1 Macs? It's sorely missed
  • Please allow Floating serialization. Great plugin! Good to see it is in development again.