BAO Perspective Changer
  • Downloaded the demo, unfortunately, it crashes AE2020 before I can do anything with it.
  • Downloaded the demo, unfortunately, it crashes AE2020 before I can do anything with it.
    Hi,
    can you open a support ticket?
    Cheers,
    François
  • I bought this because it's exactly what I need. Unfortunately, it instantly crashes AE 2022 whenever it's applied. 
    I'm running AE 22.2.0 on an M1 MacBook Pro. 
  • Yeah buggy. Crashes in 2021 and 2022. Id love to love BAO stuff, but honestly everything i've ever tried from them is so buggy to the point of being unusable
  • Jeff Boyd said:
    I bought this because it's exactly what I need. Unfortunately, it instantly crashes AE 2022 whenever it's applied. 
    I'm running AE 22.2.0 on an M1 MacBook Pro. 

please see the faq https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/scripts-crashing-in-macos-monterey/
  • Crashes instantly when I try and use it. Would like a refund
    OSX, AE 2023
  • Are we likely to see an update for Apple Silicon, that doesn't require a roll back using rosetta?! This plugin has been a life saver on PC... would like to implement it into my current workflow. 
  • Are we likely to see an update for Apple Silicon, that doesn't require a roll back using rosetta?! This plugin has been a life saver on PC... would like to implement it into my current workflow. 
    Done :-)
  • The Photoshop vanishing point no longer exports to a .vpe project - is it possible this plugin can help replace that functionality? I'd love to be able to take a photo and "3D"ify it, and it seems this might be the answer. I'm just not seeing this as an example.

Thanks!
  • The Photoshop vanishing point no longer exports to a .vpe project - is it possible this plugin can help replace that functionality? I'd love to be able to take a photo and "3D"ify it, and it seems this might be the answer. I'm just not seeing this as an example.

Thanks!
    Hi,

you can definitely use Perspective changer to '3Dify' a photo. But there is no preset looking like VPE, so you'll need to define each plane yourself.
    The best is to give it a try, see if it fits your needs. The trial is free, it just has a watermark on the render.

Cheers,
    François