Projection 3D v4
  • I wish I knew about v04 before purchasing v03. I purchased Projection 3D v03 on March 17th for $85... I have zero options for upgrade for free....
  • Thanks for the upgrade pricing for existing users. Greatly apprecaited.
  • I'm using v3 with AE 2023. I'm doing paintouts using the Projection. When I change the freeze frame on the footage, nothing changes, so I'm getting it projected from Frame 0. Is this a compatibility problem? I thought it used to work.

EDIT: Upgraded to v4. Same problem. I'm trying to project from the middle of the camera track, and it's super blurry. It's not getting that the freeze frame is from that frame. Please help, on a deadline.

ANOTHER EDIT: You have to copy/paste the Pos and Orientation from the 3D Track Camera into the Projector Camera for the frame you want. Seems like that should be part of the script.
  • Hi Clean Plate FX

Please open a support ticket.

Cheers,
    Nataworkstudio
  • Hi, I was using v4 yesterady as I just purchased it. It worked yesterday but today whenever I create projection it goes black. I've restarted, tried ae 2023 and 2024 but no change. Very frustration
  • Hi John Strang
    Thank you for contacting support!

Can you please take a screenshots or record your workflow for better understanding?

Cheers,
    Taron
    nataworkstudio
  • I wanted to buy it. I spent a lot of time on video tutorials and nothing is clear. I looked it over several times and got confused.
    Why is it so difficult to do homework?
    It was possible from simple to complex.
  • Hi Serhii Sarkisian
    Thank you for contacting support!

Start here

Cheers,
    Taron
  • Hello, I am following the tutorials, however whenever I import a .json file, I get this error:

Error at line 469
    Error: JSON.parse 

I have tried running After Effect 2023, and After Effects (Beta) and have the same error with both apps.

Please advise
    Thank you
  • Hello, I am following the tutorials, however whenever I import a .json file, I get this error:

Error at line 469
    Error: JSON.parse 

I have tried running After Effect 2023, and After Effects (Beta) and have the same error with both apps.

Please advise
    Thank you

there is an error in your json file at line 468
  • Hi

I think you exported the camera incorrectly.
    You don't need to save as an fSpy file.

Make sure you are exporting in the correct way.
    fSpy Top Menu -> File -> Export -> Camera parameters as JSON.

Used JSON
    www.JSON.org/json2.js
  • Hi there, I create a new polygon, but doing this creates a red square (null object?) that is smaller than the polygon created, and cannot be independently resized, any of the image which is outside of this red square cannot be seen in the main composition, how do I solve this?
    Thanks
    Colin
  • Hi Colin

Could you explain this in more detail? You can take some screenshots.

Cheers,
    Taron

• Hi, is anyone else having issues with after effect running out of memory while working with this plugin? I tried everything, from updating and optimising the AE to updating to the latest OS but still having the same issue every 10 mins. I'm on M1 Max mac book pro top specs, 64GB Memory. Seems to be only happening when using this plugin. It drives me crazy! 
  • Hi I am looking for some tutorial on exporting OBJs out of the plugin.  Is there one that exhists?
  • Hi Lawrence Jones

Here's a tutorial.
    Cheers,
    Taron

• Hi Taron,
    I am getting this error when exporting camera.
    Error at Line 1703 Error:Please advise.
    And when I select comp with 3d the OBJ exported is empty
    Please advise.
    Also making sure the texures come with the geo as well once it does work..
  • Hi Lawrence Jones

Please open a support ticket.

Cheers,
    Taron