Flowers Bloom
  • Hi, is there an option to add own drawings of leave, stems and flowers and animated them? Thanks
  • Hi, is there an option to add own drawings of leave, stems and flowers and animated them? Thanks
    Hi Robert,
    Normally, no for now...
    But if you explore the flowers and bushes you created, you can find the comps related to flowers and leaves and place your items.
    * In the future, we have many exciting features to update, one of which is this case
  • Hi!

Can this plugin be used to create animations and sell them on stocks (Shutterstock, Istock, Adobestock)?

Thank you for information.

Kind regards

• Mark Kol said:
    Hi!

Can this plugin be used to create animations and sell them on stocks (Shutterstock, Istock, Adobestock)?

Thank you for information.

Kind regards

Hi Mark,
    You can't re-sell the created content.
    Unless you combine the final created video with other elements - that is, your flowers and bushes are part of your final work (and not the main work).
  • Hello,
    I had created a ticket, but unfortunately the script still doesn't work properly in German AfterEffects(newest version). The templates can be clicked on and also appear in AfterEffects, but unfortunately nothing happens with the individual objects - stems/flowers/leaves. In addition, since the current script version, there is a script error for each sheet:
    In many #Control Panels the "Animate ... " Controls are wrong - you write "Ainamte ..." instead of "Animate ..."

Thanks, the animations (when they work) are great
    joerg
  • Hello,
    I had created a ticket, but unfortunately the script still doesn't work properly in German AfterEffects(newest version). The templates can be clicked on and also appear in AfterEffects, but unfortunately nothing happens with the individual objects - stems/flowers/leaves. In addition, since the current script version, there is a script error for each sheet:
    In many #Control Panels the "Animate ... " Controls are wrong - you write "Ainamte ..." instead of "Animate ..."

Thanks, the animations (when they work) are great
    joerg
    Hi joerg,
    Please update to version 1.07, we have fixed some issues
    And if there is a problem, let us know in the ticket
    And also thank you for your keen eye for detail!
  • Hello.
    Script will not run after installation. (ae 2023, flowers bloom 1.07, windows 11)
    all branches,flowers,leaves....Not Run ㅠㅠ
    There's no response.
    The templates are executed. However, some templates are executed and some are executed, but errors occur.
    The template where the error occurred will be animated strangely.
    I'm not sure about the error message. Because I don't know the scripts.
    I hope you can help me. Thank you...
  • Hello.
    Script will not run after installation. (ae 2023, flowers bloom 1.07, windows 11)
    all branches,flowers,leaves....Not Run ㅠㅠ
    There's no response.
    The templates are executed. However, some templates are executed and some are executed, but errors occur.
    The template where the error occurred will be animated strangely.
    I'm not sure about the error message. Because I don't know the scripts.
    I hope you can help me. Thank you...
    Hi sungwoo,
    Thank you for your information
    Don't worry, we will update soon and the problem will be solved
  • Hello,

I have an M1 Mac with macOS Monterey, AE 2023, Flowers Bloom 1.1. Unfortunately nothing works here. As soon as I add a "branch" I only get a Null layer. The panel says "undefined" and not "branch". And now?

Cheers, Falk
  • Hello,

I have an M1 Mac with macOS Monterey, AE 2023, Flowers Bloom 1.1. Unfortunately nothing works here. As soon as I add a "branch" I only get a Null layer. The panel says "undefined" and not "branch". And now?

Cheers, Falk
    Hi Falk,
    Please submit a ticket so we can get more information from you
    Thanks
  • Congratulations - now the version 1.1 works realy great
  • Congratulations - now the version 1.1 works realy great
    Thanks Jörg
  • cant add any flower or other any object to the comp (except the templates).....

• cant add any flower or other any object to the comp (except the templates).....

Robert,
    Please submit a ticket and provide us with more information

Thanks
  • Nice, I love it. Thanks :)
    Thanks Richard, :)
    Please submit a ticket and provide us with more information

Thanks
  • Does it work with Lottie Files?
  • Does it work with Lottie Files?
    I don't think this will work with Lottie!
    Lottie only detects internal After Effects shapes and layers.
  • In the trial version, all the stems, flowers and leaves were disabled. I just want to make sure this app wil work with AE2024 (Win10). AE2024 does not appear under the "compatibility" tab.
  • In the trial version, all the stems, flowers and leaves were disabled. I just want to make sure this app wil work with AE2024 (Win10). AE2024 does not appear under the "compatibility" tab.
    Hi Walt,
    Please note that in the trial version, only two items from each category are active while the rest remain locked. 
    The extension works well in After Effects 2024 and there is no problem.

• PRESALE QUESTION

Hi Motion Desk, 

Is it easy to replace any of the components (leaves, flowers) with our own custom animations? So can we mix and match other animations into your existing system?

Thanks!
  • PRESALE QUESTION

Hi Motion Desk, 

Is it easy to replace any of the components (leaves, flowers) with our own custom animations? So can we mix and match other animations into your existing system?

Thanks!
    Hi Marc,
    Yes,
    To replace flowers and leaves or animated flowers and leaves(If your leaves and flowers do not have an animation, the extension will automatically create a simple animation for it!).
    you need to follow these steps. First, must create the structure and the flowers and leaves with the extension. Then, locate the compositions with the suffix "-Source" (e.g., Flower 1-Source, Leaf 1-Source) and insert your desired leaf at a suitable angle. 
    * Please note that you have a limit of 7 seconds for your own flower and leaf growth animation.
  •  I want to ask why the animation is so slow, not the animation itself, but when setting up all the elements and making changes. Does it depend on the PC, or is it something else? Thank you in advance.
  • Hi, am i free to use thus plugin to make as many footage as i can and sell them on microstock website like freepik, adobestock, vecteezy, shutterstock, etc. ? and how about selling templates using assets from this plugin ? Thanks in advanced.
  • Hi, am i free to use thus plugin to make as many footage as i can and sell them on microstock website like freepik, adobestock, vecteezy, shutterstock, etc. ? and how about selling templates using assets from this plugin ? Thanks in advanced.
    You can't re-sell the created content.
    Unless you combine the final created video with other elements - that is, your flowers and bushes are part of your final work (and not the main work).
  • am using latest version (1.1.2) and getting expression error when adding leaf :
    Math.Random is undefined
    Math.Random is not a function

Have to make sure JavaScript is selected in Project Settings==>Expressions