• Very useful plugin! I have a question I couldn't find in the knowledgebase nor in the tutorial video. In the linear cloner part of the tutorial, the squares are connected with a line. How do you create this line between the duplicates? Thank you.
  • Ed Guzman said:
    Very useful plugin! I have a question I couldn't find in the knowledgebase nor in the tutorial video. In the linear cloner part of the tutorial, the squares are connected with a line. How do you create this line between the duplicates? Thank you.
    Thank you for the kind comment! This was actually simply done using the path follows nulls script included in after effects.
  • Hi,
    Just purchased this and I kind of got stuck right away.
    When making a grid, it sets it to the default value of 3x3 and when I try to create more for both x and y, the only thing happening is that the null (control layer) moves with the 3x3 grid.
    What am I missing here?
  • Hi,
    Just purchased this and I kind of got stuck right away.
    When making a grid, it sets it to the default value of 3x3 and when I try to create more for both x and y, the only thing happening is that the null (control layer) moves with the 3x3 grid.
    What am I missing here?
    Hey there! Because after effects expressions are not able to duplicate layers, you must 1. increase the x and y values on the null control layer, and also duplicate the layers afterwards. Does this help your issue?
  • Hi, I bought your tool. It seems to be very useful. However, as a beginner, it is extremely difficult for me to follow all your tutorials. Much too fast and not comprehensible. Especially when it comes to setting the keyframes and bringing the animations to life, I skip over them. What a pity. It would be great to have small, simple tutorials where the animation part, i.e. the setting of the keyframes, is also included. bye Marcel
  • Does it work with comp layers (with images) or is it only for shape layers? Thank you
  • Does it work with comp layers (with images) or is it only for shape layers? Thank you
    It works with all layers besides layers that cannot have effects (lights and cameras)
  • Hi, I bought your tool. It seems to be very useful. However, as a beginner, it is extremely difficult for me to follow all your tutorials. Much too fast and not comprehensible. Especially when it comes to setting the keyframes and bringing the animations to life, I skip over them. What a pity. It would be great to have small, simple tutorials where the animation part, i.e. the setting of the keyframes, is also included. bye Marcel
    To be clear the reason I usually don't focus on my animation technique is because I animate based on my personal taste. MographAE will work even if you animate differently than me!
  • I've been trying to replicate some MOGRAPH AE 3D control, but I haven't had any luck. There are some demos on instagram that show a 3D cube: 
    and a circle in 3D space

I can't seem to get the elements to create the 3D shape with z rotation or z-positioning. When using z rotation or z positioning in the mograph AE null, it seems to effect every element--even stagger doesn't seem to effect the z space. It creates a flat square or circle, even when rotated in 3D space. I am sure there is a trick to this--can you share a tutorial or a way to get the elements to revolve around 3D space link in these demos?
  • I've been trying to replicate some MOGRAPH AE 3D control, but I haven't had any luck. There are some demos on instagram that show a 3D cube: 
    and a circle in 3D space

I can't seem to get the elements to create the 3D shape with z rotation or z-positioning. When using z rotation or z positioning in the mograph AE null, it seems to effect every element--even stagger doesn't seem to effect the z space. It creates a flat square or circle, even when rotated in 3D space. I am sure there is a trick to this--can you share a tutorial or a way to get the elements to revolve around 3D space link in these demos?
    I can't find the AE project for those animations right now, but this is how I remember doing them:

1. just 6 different grid cloners put together to create the illusion of a cube shape
    2. just a few array cloners put together to create the illusion of a sphere

Let me know if that helps!