AI Color Match
  • This blew my mind a little bit. Was skeptical and tried it and it worked incredibly so I bought it. Very cool.
  • This is a really cool looking plugin. However, is there any difference with the ability (Lumetri color Match) to match colors with other videos in the existing premiere pro? It seems like there is a similar feature in existing premiere pro, so if there is a significant difference, I'd like to purchase it right away.
  • I was impressed by this addition.

And the purchase was done quickly

But it was very slow.

I want to get my money back
  • Where can I download the trial?
  • I like the idea of using AI and I think it has potential, however I used the trial on a 4k shot and it was way too slow to really even use, it took 25.5 secs to do 1 frame and over 2 mins to do 5 frames. So to do 10 seconds at 24 FPS, it would take a little over 1.5 hours. At first I thought it locked up. Also, I'm on a maxed out Mac Studio Ultra, so this should be pretty zippy. Time is money, this need a radically adjustment to be usable in the 4K environment.

• I like the idea of using AI and I think it has potential, however I used the trial on a 4k shot and it was way too slow to really even use, it took 25.5 secs to do 1 frame and over 2 mins to do 5 frames. So to do 10 seconds at 24 FPS, it would take a little over 1.5 hours. At first I thought it locked up. Also, I'm on a maxed out Mac Studio Ultra, so this should be pretty zippy. Time is money, this need a radically adjustment to be usable in the 4K environment.

Hi!

The plug-in should render close to real-time (except for the first frame where it needs to load). If that’s not the case, then there’s an issue. Please open a support ticket and send us the log files and we will be able to investigate

Hi, there’s a green TRY button at the top of the page

But it was very slow.

Hi!

The plug-in should render close to real-time (except for the first frame where it needs to load). If that’s not the case, then there’s an issue. Please open a support ticket and send us the log files and we will be able to investigate
  • This is a really cool looking plugin. However, is there any difference with the ability (Lumetri color Match) to match colors with other videos in the existing premiere pro? It seems like there is a similar feature in existing premiere pro, so if there is a significant difference, I'd like to purchase it right away.
    Hi,

our AI model is more accurate and matches the reference frame more closely: 
  • it's great! i'm gonna buy it right now
  • Will there be a PS version in the future?
  • PR said unlicensed , how can i insert the code?
  • In After Effects, the performance is great, it renders in real time and there's no lag at all, but in Premier Pro, I get a red render line and it takes quite a while to render. It's taking an hour to render a 20-second video... What is the error? I don't think this would work in Premier Pro like this situation
  • him wu said:
    PR said unlicensed , how can i insert the code?
    Please use the aescripts + aeplugins manager app to license it.

But it was very slow.

If you have a customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
    Click on the green TRY button on the product page: https://aescripts.com/ai-color-match/
  • This blew my mind a little bit. Was skeptical and tried it and it worked incredibly so I bought it. Very cool.

• This nice demo presentation blew my mind, – enough to download the trial (thanks for chance to try it before buy). The reality differs greatly from what demo demonstrates: there is clearly no "AI" behind this plugin, and actually very little "I" at all: the results are very far from reference layer, the results are quite ugly, to say the truth. Again, thanks a lot for letting me try it. Now, – is removing "BSKL" folder from Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/Media core  will be all necessary to trash to completely uninstall this little piece of programming art?
  • Abe Reut said:
    This nice demo presentation blew my mind, – enough to download the trial (thanks for chance to try it before buy). The reality differs greatly from what demo demonstrates: there is clearly no "AI" behind this plugin, and actually very little "I" at all: the results are very far from reference layer, the results are quite ugly, to say the truth. Again, thanks a lot for letting me try it. Now, – is removing "BSKL" folder from Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/Media core  will be all necessary to trash to completely uninstall this little piece of programming art?
    Hey! I'm sorry it didn't work out the way that you had hoped. In our testing, the examples shown on the sales page are quite typical, so I'm curious if something is going wrong. If you'd like, you can open a support ticket on aescripts with a screenshot of your before, style, and after layers and I can take a look and maybe try it on my end.

We are in the process of making an uninstaller, but for now, you can delete the BSKL folder in MediaCore (as you already found) and (on Mac) everything in "/Library/Application Support/BSKL".

Also, with regards to AI - we use the term AI to refer to a large neural network. In our testing (see comment below), our use of a neural network produces significantly better results than any other non-AI based automatic color matching effects such as Lumetri Color Match. The specific network we use in this plugin is from the paper (Ke, 2023).

Warmly,
    Jonah
  • In After Effects, the performance is great, it renders in real time and there's no lag at all, but in Premier Pro, I get a red render line and it takes quite a while to render. It's taking an hour to render a 20-second video... What is the error? I don't think this would work in Premier Pro like this situation
    Hi there!

Thanks for this feedback. First thing is I would suggest you download the latest trial version 1.0.1 as this contained an important performance improvement that might help you. To do so, just press TRY on this page and run that installer, it will install the latest version.

If you're still experiencing slow renders, that sounds like a bug. In that case, please open a support ticket on aescripts with more information such as your OS and Premiere version and we can continue the discussion there.

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • It is installed in After Effect and in use. When the effect is applied, an error message appears in the applied image. The contents of the message are as follows. something went wrong. please report this on discord or by opening a support ticket on aescript. old companion detected. please re-run the ai color match installer.
    You cannot try reinstalling it.

• Hi!

Are the rights to the material used for teaching AI in order, and what information does the program send to the developer? 
    My boss is reeeally cautious about these matters :)

Best Regards,
    Antti
  • It is installed in After Effect and in use. When the effect is applied, an error message appears in the applied image. The contents of the message are as follows. something went wrong. please report this on discord or by opening a support ticket on aescript. old companion detected. please re-run the ai color match installer.
    You cannot try reinstalling it.

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this bug! I'd be happy to help you. Please open a support ticket on aescripts or reach out on our Discord so I can further diagnose the problem.

Thanks!
    Jonah
  • Hello, I bought this plugins but when it renders it leaves me a text on the image, I bought version 1.0.2, I already opened a support ticket, I'm using windows 11 after effects 2023, thanks! I wait for your news.

• Hello, I bought this plugins but when it renders it leaves me a text on the image, I bought version 1.0.2, I already opened a support ticket, I'm using windows 11 after effects 2023, thanks! I wait for your news.

Hi there,

I will reply to you on the support ticket.

Jonah
  • My Norton Anti virus is blocking the installation. I've done everything- restart, allow, update gforce NVIDIA. I need help. Maybe someone else has seen this too?

Installing
    Please wait while Setup installs AI Color Match on your computer.
    Extracting files... C:\windowsteystem32Vibffi-7.dll
    Error
    ! Select action
    C:\windows\system32\libffi-7.dll
    An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory:
    Access is denied.
    —> Try again
    —> Skip this file (not recommended) —> Cancel installation

Cancel

• My Norton Anti virus is blocking the installation. I've done everything- restart, allow, update gforce NVIDIA. I need help. Maybe someone else has seen this too?

Installing
    Please wait while Setup installs AI Color Match on your computer.
    Extracting files... C:\windowsteystem32Vibffi-7.dll
    Error
    ! Select action
    C:\windows\system32\libffi-7.dll
    An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory:
    Access is denied.
    —> Try again
    —> Skip this file (not recommended) —> Cancel installation

Cancel

Hi there,

Sorry about this! I would be happy to help out. Could you please open a support ticket on aescripts or reach out on our Discord?

Thanks,
    Jonah
  • Hi!

Are the rights to the material used for teaching AI in order, and what information does the program send to the developer? 
    My boss is reeeally cautious about these matters :)

Best Regards,
    Antti
    Hi there,

All of the data used to train the model was licensed under Creative Commons CC0 so there's no issue there. As for sending information, the plugin sends some data to aescripts related to licensing, which is the same with all plugins on aescripts (Edit: the owner of aescripts has clarified that it sends only the license code and computer's MAC address for activation purposes). All the computation is done locally on your own hardware and frames are never sent over the network.

Hopefully that clears things up. If you have any further questions, the best way to reach us is by opening an aescripts support ticket or by reaching out on our Discord.

Thanks!
    Jonah
  • It brings back memories of a marketing project where we struggled with inconsistent color grading across clips. Wish we had this tool then! AI tools for marketing are evolving fast, making tasks like color correction a breeze.