Pixel Sorter 3

• imagePixel Sorter 3

Pixel Sorter was the first tool to bring the pixel sorting glitch effect available for motion designers and video editors within After Effects and Premiere Pro. Experimenting with Pixel Sorting just became so much easier! Since its launch, AEPS had a huge success in Broadcast TV, Live performances, VJs, Music Videos, Video Games, Photography and even Apparel! Version 3 brings a lot of new useful features.

https://aescripts.com/pixel-sorter/

• Cheerz!

Any update-prizes for Pixelsorter 2 users?

Best
  • Cheerz!

Any update-prizes for Pixelsorter 2 users?

Best
    yes, 50% off :)
  • Does it support macOS with apple silicon?
  • How is the apple silicon support? Is this properly optimized and stable?
  • How is the apple silicon support? Is this properly optimized and stable?
    Hi !

Yes, I actually developed it on my M2 macbook
  • Does it support macOS with apple silicon?
    Hi ! yes it does :) You can download the trial if you want to test it before buying
  • The links to the tutorials on your website support page are not working.
    Can this be fixed as soon as possible please, as I am keen to learn more about the new features in V3.
  • So V3 is not letting me link to depth map, I set the source and nothing happens.  How do I get that to work like the tutorial video with the Depth Map on V2?
  • So V3 is not letting me link to depth map, I set the source and nothing happens.  How do I get that to work like the tutorial video with the Depth Map on V2?
    Hi ! Which tuto ?

Not sure exactly, but maybe the setting you're looking for is the "Source" layer from v2? It's now moved to Triggers & Comparator > Trigger from ... 

• Gary Bird said:
    The links to the tutorials on your website support page are not working.
    Can this be fixed as soon as possible please, as I am keen to learn more about the new features in V3.
    Thank you, it has been fixed now :)
  • Hello,

is it possible to get the Pixel Sorter 2? We've got a project with it and it turns out be complicated to replicate it in the version 3.
    Thanks
  • Hello,

is it possible to get the Pixel Sorter 2? We've got a project with it and it turns out be complicated to replicate it in the version 3.
    Thanks
    hi! yes, open a support ticket and ask for your license to be exchanged for a V2 license:
  • Pixel Sorter was the pioneering tool that made the pixel sorting glitch effect accessible to motion designers and video editors in After Effects and Premiere Pro. Its launch brought immense success in various creative fields, from Broadcast TV and Live performances to Music Videos, Video Games, Photography, and even Apparel. Now, with Version 3, it introduces a host of new, valuable features.
  • I've had the Pixel Sorter plugin for awhile now. Pixel sorter 2 was great and I used it frequently. Pixel Sorter 3 crashes After Effects almost every time I use it. Not sure if it will be fixed in the future but It was a waste of money and frustrating to use. I would stick with Pixel Sorter 2
  • I had a problem with the plug-in which I managed to sort out so I just wanted to give a heads-up here that if anyone is experiencing that the plug-in is not working, and is just making everything white, change your project's colour settings to 8-bit.
  • I've had the Pixel Sorter plugin for awhile now. Pixel sorter 2 was great and I used it frequently. Pixel Sorter 3 crashes After Effects almost every time I use it. Not sure if it will be fixed in the future but It was a waste of money and frustrating to use. I would stick with Pixel Sorter 2
    Hi ! I'm sorry you've experienced issues. I'm fixing all bugs I am being reported. To do so, please open a support ticket and send me the log files. Instructions here: https://pixelsorter.studio/support-ticket
  • I had a problem with the plug-in which I managed to sort out so I just wanted to give a heads-up here that if anyone is experiencing that the plug-in is not working, and is just making everything white, change your project's colour settings to 8-bit.
    Hi !

The plugin works in 16 and 32 bits as well. I would love to get your log files so I can look into this issue. Please send me a support ticket with the logs, instructions here : https://pixelsorter.studio/support-ticket

• Same issue here with 16 and 32 bit. Will not render, preview window goes black. Have to change to 8-bit to work. 
    Pixel sorter 2 on same comp and 16 bit works fine. 
  • Same issue here with 16 and 32 bit. Will not render, preview window goes black. Have to change to 8-bit to work. 
    Pixel sorter 2 on same comp and 16 bit works fine. 
    That bug is now fixed in v3.0.7 :)
  • Same issue with the other people above, Using AE 2020 - black screen on preview as soon as I load it regardless of file type, doesnt seem to matter what I do. Other effect plugins all working fine 

• Same issue with the other people above, Using AE 2020 - black screen on preview as soon as I load it regardless of file type, doesnt seem to matter what I do. Other effect plugins all working fine 

Hi reuben,
    Can you open a support ticket?, I will reach out to assist you and solve the issue,
    Thanks
    Gab