• I spent a lot of time and nothing worked.
  • I spent a lot of time and nothing worked.
    Hi dear user,

According to the tutorial video, you should first precomp (with the option "move all attribute into the new composition") your layer and then draw an overall rectangular mask, and linear masks to create cross sections.

Note that in the trial version, two cutting types are active.

If you have any issue please open a Support ticket with screen records: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MotionCodes

• It worked perfectly fine for me ! Very nice interface.
  • cannot get it to work. always says to pre-comp my layer but I've pre-comped over and over and it still wants me to pre-comp
  • cannot get it to work. always says to pre-comp my layer but I've pre-comped over and over and it still wants me to pre-comp
    Hi Bryan,

You must select the "Move all attribute into the new composition" option when you want to precomp your image layer.
    Screenshot_2.png
    Also check that the position values of the selected layer are not separate dimensions.
    For this purpose, go to Edit / Preferences / General 
    And uncheck this option : Default Position Properties to Separate Dimensions.
    And click on Ok button.

Then try it on a new composition and let me know the result.

image.png
    If you have any issue please open a Support ticket with screen records: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MotionCodes
  • It worked perfectly fine for me ! Very nice interface.
    Thanks Nicolas,

Several other slicing types will be added in the next update too.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MotionCodes
  • I purchased , but still said me using a trial version , how to  fix it ?

• him wu said:
    I purchased , but still said me using a trial version , how to  fix it ?

Hi dear customer,

Thank you for purchasing our product. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the trial version message. Please download the full version of the product from the "My Downloads & Licenses" section in your account dashboard. Install the full version and activate the license on it. Then, try again..

If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    MotionCodes