• imageGlasswork

Step up your video game with Glasswork—the ultimate video filter that brings unparalleled realism to your glass effects! With seamless GPU rendering, you can effortlessly infuse your footage with a myriad of patterns and styles. But that's not all—our intuitive interface gives you full control with a plethora of settings, making it a breeze to achieve the perfect aesthetic. Elevate your visuals and let your creativity shatter all limitations!

https://aescripts.com/glasswork/

• Hello,
    I have purchased and registered the plugin, but when I render the red x flashes on random frames in the video file. I am not sure what is going on there.
    Otherwise, the plugin is pretty cool!
  • Very cool plugin ! AE2023 won't remember my license code tho, am needing to punch in every time.
  • Hello,
    I have purchased and registered the plugin, but when I render the red x flashes on random frames in the video file. I am not sure what is going on there.
    Hi !

Looks like a caching issue, can you try purging memory and disk cache?

• Hello,
    Hi !

Looks like a caching issue, can you try purging memory and disk cache?

I'm having the same issue for a few days now. I need to register it every time I restart my pc.
  • A pity it doesnt work for me. get this error when calling the plugin
    "After Effects Error: crash occured while ivoking effect plugin Glasswork"

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 GB
    Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
    OS 11.7.5
    AE 22.6.5

Any suggestions?
    Best
  • No response???
    OK, obviously you don't want to sell this plugin…
    Thank you & Good Luck.
  • No response???
    OK, obviously you don't want to sell this plugin…
    Thank you & Good Luck.
    Hi ! Sorry, I somehow missed the notification of your first message.

Can you open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2269 and we will assist you there. I don't see anything wrong in your config and the plugin should be working, so we'll find the issue and resolve it,

Gab
  • Will there be support for custom patterns? 

Adding to the fact that this is quite cool, it's IMO impressively fast as well.
  • Will there be support for custom patterns? 

Adding to the fact that this is quite cool, it's IMO impressively fast as well.
    Hi ! I am working on that :) Next version will have the option to select a precomp as the pattern, so you can design yours. Cheers !
  • …also no response to the ticket. Sorry guys. Never had such service here @AE Scripts. Sad & Angry.

So keep playing with your plugin by yourself.
  • …also no response to the ticket. Sorry guys. Never had such service here @AE Scripts. Sad & Angry.

So keep playing with your plugin by yourself.
    Hi,
    You wrote on Friday and we are Monday. I have just checked my tickets and answer you. I don't always work during the week-ends, sorry of that does not met your expectations. 
  • Oh hey, it's just me visiting this page every day since I bought this script, because it still asks me my serial every time I boot my pc up.

I hope someone resolves that issue some day.
  • I'm having trouble getting this to work properly in Premiere Pro. When I put the plugin on a clip, works great for a little bit and then all of sudden it stops working and it's as if the plugin isn't even there. It's like Premiere starts to bypass. I've never seen this before with a plugin. 
  • I have the same issue as Krystyna Kwiatkowska 
    After effects crashes on trying to use the plugin
    Apple M3 Max
    96 GB
  • I have the same issue as Krystyna Kwiatkowska 
    After effects crashes on trying to use the plugin
    Apple M3 Max
    96 GB
    Hi ! I see you've opened a support ticket. Thanks for that, i'll be able to assist you
  • I'm having trouble getting this to work properly in Premiere Pro. When I put the plugin on a clip, works great for a little bit and then all of sudden it stops working and it's as if the plugin isn't even there. It's like Premiere starts to bypass. I've never seen this before with a plugin. 
    Hi ! Please open a support ticket and send me the log file. Instructions here: https://pixelsorter.studio/support-ticket
  • Does this not work on an adjustment with no solid backdrop below it? Every time I disable a black solid from below the adjustment layer After Effects crashes. It doesn't work on a text layer either. So I'm guessing it doesn't support transparency?
  • Does this not work on an adjustment with no solid backdrop below it? Every time I disable a black solid from below the adjustment layer After Effects crashes. It doesn't work on a text layer either. So I'm guessing it doesn't support transparency?
    Hi ! This is not a known bug. I'll look into it and issue a fix
    Thanks
    Gabriel
    Can you open a support ticket? I'll send you a test build to confirm it fixes the issue on your computer. https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2269