• imageSLCTR

Easily re-time comps by selecting layers based on the play-head position. Choosing the selection scope as all layers or specific layer types with the ability to restrict your selection to the Workspace. Then shift selected layers together.

https://aescripts.com/slctr/

• Wasn't expecting having to hit the icon each time I wanted to select layers. Would be nice to have to have an "always live" option that selects layers as you move the playhead or at the very least a way to program shortcut keys for each of the options. As it stands hopefully it'll still save some time.
  • Hi Jason, thank you for your comment.

I would definitely like to implement hot keys. Not sure I can implement an "always live" but I will investigate it!

Hope you are able to indeed save time, totally my incentive for making it!
  • Hi there. I like the idea very much, but it is another panel in limited screenspace.. Would be possible to add KBar support please? Just for basic features it will be enough..
    Thank you for your work
  • Hi there. I like the idea very much, but it is another panel in limited screenspace.. Would be possible to add KBar support please? Just for basic features it will be enough..
    Thank you for your work
    G'day Ondřej Štindl!

I have thought about this a few times. I do not use KBar myself, but use Launch Pad which is a simpler older script panel that I used to house my first scriplets that made their way into SLCTR.

I have seen some of the documentation for KBar, but yet to get my head into it.

Thank you for the suggestion and support! Hopefully I can look at this soon.