Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
SLCTR allows you to quickly select layers based off the position of the playhead. You may also specify what kind of layers are are in the scope to be selected and a couple of tools allow you to shift layers to the playhead position or flip their order when you annoyingly select and paste them in the wrong way.
- SELECT ALL from layer type SCOPE.
- SELECT BEHIND playhead from layer type SCOPE.
- SELECT AHEAD of playhead from layer type SCOPE.
- SELECT layers with the same colour/label from currently selected layers.
All above: Hold SHIFT to retain currently selected layers and add to the selection.
- SHIFT selected layers to line up to playhead with retaining their relative timing.
- FLIP selected layers’ (or all if none selected) order top to bottom.
- Restrict selections to the current WORKSPACE.
SLCTR is designed to be as simple as possible with most selections needing only three or less clicks on the panel to achieve the desired selection. SLCTR shines when having to re-time a complex COMP to a new music track. SLCTR’s layout is designed to be compact and to sit at the right hand side of the time-line where it will see most use.
SELECTIONS FROM CURRENT TIME / CTI
SELECT SAME LABEL
|2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020