Shipping & Delivery - Last Updated Feb 12, 2013
All items are delivered electronically via software download immediately after successful checkout.
You can find all your downloads and licenses in the 'My Downloads & Licenses' section of your user account.
Refund Policy - Last Updated Feb 12, 2013
Purchases are non-refundable. We offer free trial versions for you to be able to evaluate the products before purchase. If a defect is found after purchase please contact support and a refund will be issued if the problem cannot be resolved.
- Anonymous Analytics. We collect anonymous analytics to help us better understand how our audience uses our Site, Apps and Services. This includes information about the User's device such as operating system version, screen resolution, device make and model, coarse location and usage information. We do not collect any personal information for analytics. The purpose of analytics is to be able to continuously improve our Site, Apps and Services and the experience for our Users.
- Information Collected from Regular Browsing.
- Information You Provide.
a. When you register for a Member account, we may request basic information about you including, but not limited to, your name, email address, city, state, zip code, country, your Member login name, and your Member password. Please note that we will be able to link your IP address to your Member account. We may use your data to help us deliver better services on the Site when you log into your account. You may receive personal emails from the the Site regarding new items or versions of products you purchase, including, but not limited to, communications confirming your account status and licensing instructions.
b. Please be aware that any personal information that you post in a comment or discussion on the Site can be viewed by the public. We are not responsible for information that you post in publicly viewable areas.
- Disclosure of Information.
a. Except for your password, all information that we collect from you and any information that you provide can be accessed by our system administrators.
b. We will not share your information with any other parties, but we may be legally required to disclose your information to local law enforcement authorities or other parties in response to warrants, subpoenas, or other valid legal process.
- Changing your information.
a. You may log into your account to change any personal information that you had previously submitted to the Site. Such changes will be reflected promptly on our server.
b. When you register for a Member account, you may receive email notifications from the Site. If you do not want to receive these emails, you may unsubscribe from the email list (either directly from the email or from your Member account on the Site), and the list will be updated immediately to reflect your change.
- De-activating your account.
a. You may de-activate your Member account by contacting Support.
- Links to Independent Websites.
a. The Site may display links to independent, third-party websites, including those independent websites administered by Authors or their affiliates. We are not responsible for any information that third-party websites collect from you.
a. This website is intended for adults only, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from minors under thirteen (13) years of age. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor under age thirteen (13) who you believe has submitted personal information to this site, please contact us immediately.
These terms govern your use of our website or software including any plugins, scripts, applications, subscriptions, instruction manuals, and any related documentation (collectively “Software”). By using the Software, you agree to these terms.
- Eligibility - You must be at least 13 years old to use the Software. You may not use the Software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Software and your Content created using the Software, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- Rights - You retain all rights and ownership of your content. We do not claim ownership of any content that you create using the Software.
- Additional Terms - Individual products are also subject to the additional terms “License Terms” which are linked on each product page directly under the price. Any content that we provide to you (such as Software, documentation, sample projects, etc.) are licensed, not sold, to you, and may be subject to Additional Terms. New Additional Terms may be added from time to time.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|