• Does this work in 32 bit?
  • Technically no, as it is based on native AE effects and some of them don’t support 32 bit. But in practice, we haven't had any problems working with Moiré in 32 bits. Best!
  • Oh god the wrong pronunciation of Moiré in the over voice hurts so much.

https://forvo.com/word/moiré/
  • Your thumbnail has the accent over the E pointing the wrong way. Just sayin'
  • Can Moiré produce flowing lines that look like the lines in the thumbnail?
  • Can Moiré produce flowing lines that look like the lines in the thumbnail?

Yes! In the teaser and getting started video we’ve used it in the intro and outro logo animation
  • Thank you for sharing the link with us, and  it's awesome to know Moiré can deliver on that visual style. Also, pronunciation quirks and accent placements aside, the tool seems intriguing for creating moiré patterns effortlessly.
    Thank you so much for your support! Much appreciated! Looking forward to see your creations with Moiré. Best.
  • Hey, the scirpt creates 14 name errors in the expressions "Error : layer named MoiréControl_1 is missing or does not exist. It may have been renamed, moved or deleted, or the name may have been misstyped" but of course there is no issue in the naming of it, what can I do?
  • Hey, the scirpt creates 14 name errors in the expressions "Error : layer named MoiréControl_1 is missing or does not exist. It may have been renamed, moved or deleted, or the name may have been misstyped" but of course there is no issue in the naming of it, what can I do?
    Hey, we apologize for the issues you are experiencing. I can't say for sure in your case what the cause of the problem is. But there is a known issue where the expressions lose connection with the null controller when you pre-comp the MoiréControl null or rename the comp the MoireControl was initially created in.

One way to fix this is to
     move the control null back to the comp the null was created in. You shouldn't need to move any of the other layers.
    An other way is to change the comp name in each of the expressions from the name of the comp name the moire-pattern was created in, to the comp name that the null now exist in.