• Is the $150 single user license a perpetual non-subscription license and are all future updates are included?
  • Pricing is confusing. Are the subscription fees on top of the License fee? I don't see an option to just pay for the subscription.
  • Pricing is confusing. Are the subscription fees on top of the License fee? I don't see an option to just pay for the subscription.
    Sorry, I figured it out.
  • Is the $150 single user license a perpetual non-subscription license and are all future updates are included?
    Yes to both questions
  • Hi, if I purchased a license on Gumroad can I transfer it to aescripts? I definitely prefer using their installer........ thanks!
  • Hi, if I purchased a license on Gumroad can I transfer it to aescripts? I definitely prefer using their installer........ thanks!
    You would need to cancel your Gurmoad license, notify me via email so that I can issue a refund if necessary, and then purchase a new license via aescripts. Unfortunately there's no way to connect the two at this stage. You can send me an email if you have any issues or questions.
    You would need to cancel your Gurmoad license, notify me via email so that I can issue a refund if necessary, and then purchase a new license via aescripts. Unfortunately there's no way to connect the two at this stage. You can send me an email if you have any issues or questions.
    Thanks Andrew! Do I just delete it permanently in Gumroad and then email you at [email protected]? 
  • Cancel it, then delete it. i'm not sure of the exact naming but make sure you've cancelled the license on Gumroad. Then email me at that address. Let me know if you have any issues.
  • Glad you like it Shane! Let us know if you have any questions.
  • if my language is not English, but Russian. Will everything still work the same?

• I would like a perpetual version cheaper... at least $100

• if my language is not English, but Russian. Will everything still work the same?

It should still work. If you have any issue we'd be happy to work through them with you.

Have you looked at the monthly or yearly subscriptions? They might suit your budget better than the lifetime version.

Have you looked at the monthly or yearly subscriptions? They might suit your budget better than the lifetime version.

I am a fan of buying a product once and using it without thinking about time =)

• A lot of nice, funky-looking styles. Can it generate the traditional style subs too? You know, one or two lines, white text... maybe black box bg, bottom of screen?
  • A lot of nice, funky-looking styles. Can it generate the traditional style subs too? You know, one or two lines, white text... maybe black box bg, bottom of screen?

Hi Sean, that sort of style is definitely possible. You can customise all the mogrts and even create your own from scratch. You get full access with the free trial so you can take it for a test spin.
  • This is suddenly not working on the latest version of premiere 24.2.1.

Please fix.
  • Adobe Bugs:
    Adobe introduced issues with 24.2 of Premiere so we’re recommending users roll back to 24.1 or earlier. These have been resolved in the new public Beta versions, 24.3 (build 44) and 24.4 if you need the more recent features. The audio features are also available via the web apps.
  • Hey Andrew,

Is it possible to use the plug in with my own Mogrts? Tried linking an SRT to one I made and while it automated the timing of the mort it did not replace the text.

Thanks, super cool plug in you made!
  • Hi Gaetan,
    It is possible to use your own mogrts but they must be built to our specifications. There are certain properties that must be present for SubMachine to work. The Ⓣ Word Progression property is vital, as are the Ⓣ symbols alongside text properties. If you wish to create your own you can modify existing ones or we also provide a Blank Slate mogrt which provides the basic components to get started.

If you have any other questions our Discord server is probably the best place for them.

Happy creating!
  • Hi,
    In After Effects, how can I edit/add detailed effects for MOGRT that utilizes the "Current Word" and "Specific Word" functionalities? Specifically, I'd like to know the expression paths needed to add a desired effect to the Submachine "Current Word" and "Specific Word" function. An example: if I want to modify an existing MOGRT template, such as "Dynamo", by adding an effect like "Current Word Bounce" (which is only available in the "Animator" template), what are the correct linking expression paths for this process?

Would be nice an advanced tutorial available that demonstrates how to achieve similar modifications in the "Blank Slate Template".

thanks.

• Hi Thiago,
    It looks like we're addressing this via Discord. I think that's the right sort of platform for the back and forth this will require.

Let us know via Discord if you have any other questions.