• Hi ~ I could see this plugin will automatically transform copied AI vector image into PNG layer, which is a great function. But how can it preserve the transparency instead of fills in the blank space with white background. Thanks!
  • Hi!
    Is there a way to store the files in a folder on top of the project folder?

I have the following structure (each project has its own structure)

PRODUCTION
    AE
    IMAGES
    PSD

My .aep are stored in the AE folder, and I'd like to store the images in the "IMAGES" folder (or even "IMAGES > imPaster" maybe?).

Is that possible?

Thanks
  • Tao Mày said: Hi ~ I could see this plugin will automatically transform copied AI vector image into PNG layer, which is a great function. But how can it preserve the transparency instead of fills in the blank space with white background. Thanks!
    Hello.
    Ai is in unsupported format section, yet I can only suggest you to after pasting, invert colors and use free knoll unmult plugin that removes black background, and invert back again. If you don't want to use unmult plugin you can find alternative methods on youtube
    (remove black background after effects or umnult after effects)
  • Hi!
    Is there a way to store the files in a folder on top of the project folder?

I have the following structure (each project has its own structure)

PRODUCTION
    AE
    IMAGES
    PSD

My .aep are stored in the AE folder, and I'd like to store the images in the "IMAGES" folder (or even "IMAGES > imPaster" maybe?).

Is that possible?

Thanks
    Hi! Well, if your projects have different structure each time then no.
    If all your projects has AE and IMAGES>ImgPaster at parent folders then I can help you edit extension so it'll alter 'Project path' option and try to save images there each time.

Right now you can set custom path, but you gonna need to change it with each project.
  • Hi, this works only for MAC? 
  • Hi, this works only for MAC? 

Made using CEP8. Requires CC 2018+ version of After Effects (15+).

Apple Silicon Machines must run Photoshop under Rosetta Mode