• imageStratify

Offset your layers in traditional ways or take them to the next level with patterns that will stagger your layers based on comp position. Includes options to sort your layers all in a compact UI.

https://aescripts.com/stratify/

• Would it be possible to have "selected order" as one of the Sort Modes? It could be named "Selected", This is very handy if you need to have layers in order you selected them. Otherwise a a really great tool!
  • Would it be possible to have "selected order" as one of the Sort Modes? It could be named "Selected", This is very handy if you need to have layers in order you selected them. Otherwise a a really great tool!
    For sure! I'll get it added as soon as possible.
    Thanks so much for implementing this! Awesome to see a dev that hears wishes like these! One thing that came to my mind while using Stratify was sort mode "random" :D That would be awesome addition as well. No stress! If this will be added some day it would be great!
    Thanks so much for implementing this! Awesome to see a dev that hears wishes like these! One thing that came to my mind while using Stratify was sort mode "random" :D That would be awesome addition as well. No stress! If this will be added some day it would be great!
    Random mode already exists :-). It's not in the dropdown, but when you switch from Stratify to Sortiify the radomize button works for randomly sorting the layer order.