• Hello! This tool looks interesting, and I'm currious: What if i have installed cloud drive (like google drive) and i want to get file from there instead of downloading it, can this script do it?
    For example: I'm copying the link of file in the google drive (from chrome), and the script take that file from my cloud folder directly (i hope you get the point)
    Of course it should not makes any changes on the original file (like if its a .zip,then it should download and unzip it, like it does now)
  • Hello Oleh Patyka!

Thank you for taking an interest in my script.
    Importing the files from the google cloud drive will be similar to importing local files, which means HyperImport will only be able to process ae supported file formats and not .zip files. I will be looking at adding local .zip files handling soon!

If it's a drive.google.com link file, then it will have no problems with .zip!

Hope this clarifies your question.

**Update! Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Oleh Patyka. I just added google cloud files import capability on V.1.0.3. Just that you would have to right click and click "Copy link to clipboard" on the cloud drive. Once you do that, if you launch the script and press "Ctrl+Enter", you will be able to download the file. It should work with .zips as well. Do lmk if you need anything else!