• Does this allow importing of SVG files or just copy+paste?
  • Does this allow importing of SVG files or just copy+paste?
    It allows you to paste SVGs into your composition that you've copied from another app.
  • I see that copying and pasting masks and paths is slated for future releases. Please hurry! Figma to AE is complete misery without decent conversion tools. Also, see if you can figure out how to strip out bitmaps in the process. It'd be great to have a script that sidesteps all the labor of dismantling Figma PDFs-just something that copies everything (suipported in an SVG file) from a Figma frame.

• I see that copying and pasting masks and paths is slated for future releases. Please hurry! Figma to AE is complete misery without decent conversion tools. Also, see if you can figure out how to strip out bitmaps in the process. It'd be great to have a script that sidesteps all the labor of dismantling Figma PDFs-just something that copies everything (suipported in an SVG file) from a Figma frame.

You're right. I also think it would be very convenient if there was a script to help disassemble Figma PDF files
    There's a new update available that strips raster images and gradients so the extension shouldn't break anymore if those elements are present in the meantime.
  • I am SOOOOO excited to see someone working on another conversion tool from Figma to AE. We haven't had anything proper enough to this day, so I really appreciate your work, Sergio. However, if it could keep the text-related properties editable instead of converting them into shapes, I'd be more than happy to pay triple. I desperately need tools like that. Please, please, please consider.
  • Weichen Wu said:
    I am SOOOOO excited to see someone working on another conversion tool from Figma to AE. We haven't had anything proper enough to this day, so I really appreciate your work, Sergio. However, if it could keep the text-related properties editable instead of converting them into shapes, I'd be more than happy to pay triple. I desperately need tools like that. Please, please, please consider.
    Editable text support is in the works and should be coming soon!
  • I bought this plugin! It is great!!!
    Many thanks to the author for his work.
  • Thanks for creating this script! Just checking if it will keep the group when pasting the object to After Effects in the future version. Currently it's just split all the shapes to different layers in After Effects. Thanks!
  • I cannot get this script to open at all on after effects.

Newest after effects. Clean install. 

Device name DESKTOP-B6T4N3N
    Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor               4.28 GHz
    Installed RAM 64.0 GB
    Device ID B6D59154-BA8C-4A54-880F-2E81A335B9C3
    Product ID 00326-00872-35683-AAOEM
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Pen and touch Pen support

• I cannot get this script to open at all on after effects.
    Hi Taylor, please try the steps on this FAQ: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/
  • This doesn't work for me. I keep getting this error whenever I copy and paste anything:

The following issues occurred while trying to paste:
    ReferenceError: Function Array.isArray is undefined
  • This doesn't work for me. I keep getting this error whenever I copy and paste anything:

The following issues occurred while trying to paste:
    ReferenceError: Function Array.isArray is undefined

Please open a support ticket with a copy of the SVG code that you're trying to paste in a text file. You can open a ticket from within the extension or by going to this link: https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Hello! The same error start occurring today ReferenceError: Function Array.isArray is undefined
    I opened a ticket 
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.04.28.png
    3024 x 1964 - 2M
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15.20.20.png
    1070 x 100 - 26K