Motion Manager for Cinema 4D
  • imageMotion Manager for Cinema 4D

Motion Manager enhances the efficiency of animation workflows in Cinema 4D. It is packed with features to speed up keyframing, such as copying and pasting easing, creating bounce and elastic animations, and more.

https://aescripts.com/motion-manager/

• This makes me want to come back to Cinema 4D haha
    Please port this to Blender 
  • Does not work on arm processor. i've tried it on two different computers, it only works in rosetta.
  • Hi it doesn't load on mac with M1 max processor 
  • Does not work on arm processor. i've tried it on two different computers, it only works in rosetta.
    fadu dba said:
    Hi it doesn't load on mac with M1 max processor 
    I apologize for the inconvenience. There seems to have been an issue with the licensing framework. Please allow us a little time to resolve the issue.
  • This makes me want to come back to Cinema 4D haha
    Please port this to Blender 
    That would be amazing as well!
  • Hi

Motion Manager is not working on my Apple M2 Max.

Will I get notified when the licensing framework issue is sorted?

Also - any idea of how long this might take pls?

Nice idea - looking forward to using.
  • dave luis said:
    Hi

Motion Manager is not working on my Apple M2 Max.

Will I get notified when the licensing framework issue is sorted?

Also - any idea of how long this might take pls?

Nice idea - looking forward to using.
    We are working on a fix with top priority, we hope to have it resolved very soon. You can always  sign up to be notified of any product updates here: https://aescripts.com/subscription/

• Just chiming in to say that I'm on an M1 Max and it's not working for me either. I had a previous version from gum road that did work on m1, though.
  • Joe Ski said:
    Just chiming in to say that I'm on an M1 Max and it's not working for me either. I had a previous version from gum road that did work on m1, though.

Please-make sure you are using the latest version. The Apple Silicon issue was already fixed in the latest version.

please open a support ticket if you still need assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I originally bought this on Gumroad back in 2022, is there a way for us who've had it a while to verify our purchases to get updates now that it's here? Or are we stuck with 1.1.4 since the updated versions have migrated over?
  • I originally bought this on Gumroad back in 2022, is there a way for us who've had it a while to verify our purchases to get updates now that it's here? Or are we stuck with 1.1.4 since the updated versions have migrated over?

Upgrade details here: https://aescripts.com/motion-manager/#upgrade-notice
  • Well. it's not working on PC too. (cinema 2023. cinema 2024) How i can fix it?
  • Well. it's not working on PC too. (cinema 2023. cinema 2024) How i can fix it?
    please open a support ticket if you still need assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2198&direct=1
  • Amazing plugin. Just a request to make it even more powerful. Is there a possibility to add more waveforms as presets? Like a sine wave / sawtooth / Semi circle ? 
    Also for bounce and elastic, can the decay go all the way to '0' so we get another unique motion possibility?
  • Hello, my name is Sanjeev Mansotra, I'm facing the same query. It's not working on PC too. How much time it will take to fix it? What should I do to fix this?
  • Hello, my name is Sanjeev Mansotra, I'm facing the same query. It's not working on PC too. How much time it will take to fix it? What should I do to fix this?
    Hi Sanjeev,
    The previously reported issue with not working on windows was due to the plugin not being installed properly. If the plug-in does not appear in the extensions menu and no error message appears in the C4D console window, please try the installation again (we recommend using aescripts manager). If you do see error messages, please open a support ticket so we can look into the cause of the issue. Thank you.
  • Hey there, I was going to buy this plugin but when I saw so many messages here that it doesn't work on windows I had the urge to write here and ask is this product waits for some fixation? and is it working without any problem on windows ?
  • MRt tunc said:
    Hey there, I was going to buy this plugin but when I saw so many messages here that it doesn't work on windows I had the urge to write here and ask is this product waits for some fixation? and is it working without any problem on windows ?
    Hi, Reports of it not working on windows were due to it not being installed correctly, so it works fine.
    We recommend using aescripts manager during installation just to be safe.
    Also, the issue of it not working on some macOS was resolved in the last update.
  • Kengo Ito said:
    MRt tunc said:
    Hey there, I was going to buy this plugin but when I saw so many messages here that it doesn't work on windows I had the urge to write here and ask is this product waits for some fixation? and is it working without any problem on windows ?
    Hi, Reports of it not working on windows were due to it not being installed correctly, so it works fine.
    Also, the issue of it not working on some macOS was resolved in the last update.
    I was able to install it on Cinema 4D 2023.2.1 but not on 2024.1.0 - Do you know that it's definitely compatible with all 2024 versions of Cinema? I used the aescripts manager for both installations
  • Kengo Ito said:
    MRt tunc said:
    I was able to install it on Cinema 4D 2023.2.1 but not on 2024.1.0 - Do you know that it's definitely compatible with all 2024 versions of Cinema? I used the aescripts manager for both installations
    Hi, I was able to confirm that it installs correctly for C4D 2024.1 on my end.
    If you still have problems with the installation, please open a support ticket so we can look into the details to resolve the issue.
    https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2198&direct=1
  • HI,the Track Filter doesn't work in Cinema 4D 2024 3.2,and 2023. Why can control points only be obtained and applied between two keyframes? When there are more than two keyframes, it is still necessary to copy the adjustments of the keyframes in pairs, which is quite inconvenient.
  • HI,the Track Filter doesn't work in Cinema 4D 2024 3.2,and 2023. Why can control points only be obtained and applied between two keyframes? When there are more than two keyframes, it is still necessary to copy the adjustments of the keyframes in pairs, which is quite inconvenient.
    Hi, I was not able to reproduce the issue you reported. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin. (Note that the specifications for the Scale Track tool have changed)
    If the problem persists, please open a support ticket via the link below, 
  • 日本語で失礼いたします。
    Cinema4D 2024とR25を使用しており、両方にAescript Installerからインストールを試みたのですが、どちらも機能拡張の欄に表示されませんでした。
    改めて手動で一般設定フォルダ(Roaming\Maxon\Maxon Cinema 4D XX\plugins)に配置してみたところ、2024のみ認識されましたが、R25では変わらず認識されませんでした。
    何か解決方法をご存じでしょうか?

• 日本語で失礼いたします。
    Cinema4D 2024とR25を使用しており、両方にAescript Installerからインストールを試みたのですが、どちらも機能拡張の欄に表示されませんでした。
    改めて手動で一般設定フォルダ(Roaming\Maxon\Maxon Cinema 4D XX\plugins)に配置してみたところ、2024のみ認識されましたが、R25では変わらず認識されませんでした。
    何か解決方法をご存じでしょうか?

この問題の原因についてですが、C4Dがプラグインの読み込みに失敗した場合、それ以降のプラグインを読み込まないことが確認されました。(私の環境では、Deadllineプラグインファイルがエラーの原因でした)。
    プラグインフォルダに原因と思われるファイルがないか確認してみてください。
    ================
    Regarding the cause of this problem, it was confirmed that when C4D failed to load a plugin, it did not load any subsequent plugins. ( On my end, the error was caused by the Deadlline plugin file.) Please check your plugin folder for the file that may be the cause of the problem.