Volume n' Tricks 2

• imageVolume n' Tricks 2

Craft breathtaking isometric animations compatible with Lottie Files. Multiple Layers Projection. Projected Parented Isometric Shadows. Pivot/Rotation Feature. Optimized Resource Usage

https://aescripts.com/volume-n-tricks/

• I bought it but it doesn't open when I click on after effects can you help me

Please open a support ticket so we can see together how we can help you :)
  • Assalomu alaykum, men topilmalarimni siz bilan baham ko'rmoqchiman. Bu eng yaxshi kazino topadigan sayt. Bu yerda Bet Andreas-da siz yaxshi vaqt o'tkazishingiz va biroz pul ishlashingiz mumkin. Bu turli kazinolar va turli janrdagi o‘yinlar ko‘p bo‘lgan sayt bo‘lib, u yerda ko‘p vaqt o‘tkazishingizga aminman. Sayt yaxshi ishlaydi va yangi boshlanuvchilar uchun tushunish oson. Yangi o'yinchilar uchun ko'plab maxsus bonuslar mavjud. Men buni sizga tavsiya qilaman, chunki u erda haqiqatan ham pul ishlashingiz mumkin, o'yindan zavqlaning).
    I am having the same issue it seems. I installed the trial version since I wanted to try before buying with the discount. I restarted and it won't load through the extension menu.

I installed it through the website and also again through the aescripts manager.
  • ej Brieva said:
    I bought it but it doesn't open when I click on after effects can you help me
    I am having the same issue it seems. I installed the trial version since I wanted to try before buying with the discount. I restarted and it won't load through the extension menu.

I installed it through the website and also again through the aescripts manager.

Hi! Volume n’Tricks extension works well so I invite you to open a support ticket if you don’t mind :) Cheers
  • I really liked the script, it’s something new and nothing like this has ever happened before.
    It's a shame that some users have problems installing it.
    I use all the scripts from the creator, and they are all incredibly useful in their work.
    I recommend trying it and enjoying the impeccable work and a lot of time that you will save))
  • like the new version its running smooth will psot some work i made soon
  • ej Brieva said:

ej Brieva said:

Hi!
    Volume n’Tricks extension works well so I invite you to open a support ticket if you don’t mind :)
    Cheers

Yep, I have a ticket open, just waiting for a reply so they can trouble shoot what is going on.

We answered you.
    The tool is working great, I hope you now have it working for you too.
    Thanks ☺️
  • ej Brieva said:
    ej Brieva said:

Hi! Volume n’Tricks extension works well so I invite you to open a support ticket if you don’t mind :) Cheers
    Yep, I have a ticket open, just waiting for a reply so they can trouble shoot what is going on.
    We answered you. The tool is working great, I hope you now have it working for you too. Thanks ☺️
    Getting expression errors now that it shows up. Hopefully I can get some trouble shooting help.
    We've answered you :) 
    These are not expression errors, you need to change your file preferences to Javascript Instead of Legacy. We use latest AE javaScript in the expressions. 
  • I really liked the script, it’s something new and nothing like this has ever happened before.
    It's a shame that some users have problems installing it.
    I use all the scripts from the creator, and they are all incredibly useful in their work.
    I recommend trying it and enjoying the impeccable work and a lot of time that you will save))
    Many thanks!
    Glad to hear it.
    I remain at your disposal.
  • like the new version its running smooth will psot some work i made soon
    Hi and thank you for your kind words. 
    I would love to see what you are creating with Volume n' Tricks.
    Cheers!