• I recently downloaded and installed the trial version of your software. However, when I attempt to open the 3D Modeler from the Extensions menu, the interface does not open. It appears to be non-functional. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you.

• I recently downloaded and installed the trial version of your software. However, when I attempt to open the 3D Modeler from the Extensions menu, the interface does not open. It appears to be non-functional. Could you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Thank you.

Hi Krishna,

If the extension panel opens:
    You simply have to click the OK button on the flyout menu message, if you don't see this button please expand the panel until you see it.

And if the extension panel does not open:

If you still need assistance, please open a support ticket so we are best able to assist you.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi

Thank you.

Hi Krishna,

If the extension panel opens:
    You simply have to click the OK button on the flyout menu message, if you don't see this button please expand the panel until you see it.

And if the extension panel does not open:

If you still need assistance, please open a support ticket so we are best able to assist you.

Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi
    This worked perfectly for me. Bit of a learning curve, but I'm liking it!