• Do you have a version 1.0 demo? I tried the pre v1 demo and it didn't seem to work as intended. Thanks
  • Do you have a version 1.0 demo? I tried the pre v1 demo and it didn't seem to work as intended. Thanks
    Hey, you can simply click the Try button to download the current demo. Please reach out via a ticket if you still run into problems: https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • PLEASE tell me you are making a PrPro version

• Brodie TV said:
    PLEASE tell me you are making a PrPro version
    Working on it ;)
  • Can this be used to convert lower framerate video footage (e.g. 24 fps) to higher framerates (e.g. 120 fps)? Or is it exclusively to interpolate between just two input frames and no more?
  • how does it work? can you post a tutorial... the DEMO gives me an error and does nothing. Thanks
  • how does it work? can you post a tutorial... the DEMO gives me an error and does nothing. Thanks
    Hey, you can download a sample project from the product site! We are also working on a tutorial ;)
  • I dont know why but all Blace plugins are very hard to understand and always crashes in AE. They make half baked plugin and throw it at the end user. Latest is Bullet Time (What a fancy name) installed a trial version just check but to see no improvement. Will keep safe distance from Blace plugins in the future. AESCRIPTS are listening?
  • Raju Sachania, owning all Blace plugins other than the latest "Bullet Time", I agree with you. Nevertheless, I support this developer in the hope their plugins will become more stable, and in time will yield better results. That said, uneven performance is something I would not tolerate from the likes of mainstream vendors such as Boris FX, RE:Vision FX and Topaz Labs.

Currently I use Depth Scanner to seperate FG objects from middle and BG details. However, as effective as this 2D depth matte can be, it is rare not to have it flicker and drop out. Similarly, Goodbye Greenscreen (a comparatively expensive plugin) and Mask Prompter give hit and miss performance. And there appears to be issues with updating Blace plugins on the AE scripts + AE plugins' Manager App. 

As an after thought, anyone working in motion graphics would know video motion retiming, interpolation and frame rate manipulation currently doesn't get much better than Topaz Labs' Video AI app. Not only are Topaz' products exquisitely designed, in my view their product training and support are second to none. 

• I dont know why but all Blace plugins are very hard to understand and always crashes in AE. They make half baked plugin and throw it at the end user. Latest is Bullet Time (What a fancy name) installed a trial version just check but to see no improvement. Will keep safe distance from Blace plugins in the future. AESCRIPTS are listening?
    Hey Raju,
    if you experience a crash, please open a bug ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/

And could you expand on what you mean by "no improvement"? We would like to strenghten the plugin so it satisfies your needs.
  • Raju Sachania, owning all Blace plugins other than the latest "Bullet Time", I agree with you. Nevertheless, I support this developer in the hope their plugins will become more stable, and in time will yield better results. That said, uneven performance is something I would not tolerate from the likes of mainstream vendors such as Boris FX, RE:Vision FX and Topaz Labs.

Currently I use Depth Scanner to seperate FG objects from middle and BG details. However, as effective as this 2D depth matte can be, it is rare not to have it flicker and drop out. Similarly, Goodbye Greenscreen (a comparatively expensive plugin) and Mask Prompter give hit and miss performance. And there appears to be issues with updating Blace plugins on the AE scripts + AE plugins' Manager App. 

As an after thought, anyone working in motion graphics would know video motion retiming, interpolation and frame rate manipulation currently doesn't get much better than Topaz Labs' Video AI app. Not only are Topaz' products exquisitely designed, in my view their product training and support are second to none. 

Hey Peter,
    thank you so much for supporting us. You should now that most stability issues boil down to one quite complex bug that we are working on with high priority at the moment. Once it is solved, all our products will be more stable.
  • I don't understand how to work this plug in. I'm intrigued, especially on sale, but don't get how to work it.
  • Frankly, it matters little whether a plugin on aescripts + aeplugins is priced at $29 or $50, if it is unreliable. Further to my last post in these comments no plugin from Blace Plugins is currently working in After Effects 24.5. It is a great pity such buggy, hit-and-miss plugins sold on this site are not sold directly to reliable, high end software developers such as Boris FX. Then, customers would be assured on the re-release of the product it would be robust and ready for professional use.
  • Frankly, it matters little whether a plugin on aescripts + aeplugins is priced at $29 or $50, if it is unreliable. Further to my last post in these comments no plugin from Blace Plugins is currently working in After Effects 24.5. It is a great pity such buggy, hit-and-miss plugins sold on this site are not sold directly to reliable, high end software developers such as Boris FX. Then, customers would be assured on the re-release of the product it would be robust and ready for professional use.
    Hey Peter, there is currently one bug that might explain the problems you are seeing and we are working on it with high priority. But to be sure, please open a ticket so we can handle the issue you are experiencing there: https://aescripts.com/contact/ This behaviour is definitely not the norm and we will fix it :)
  • I don't understand how to work this plug in. I'm intrigued, especially on sale, but don't get how to work it.
    Hey Tudor, we are working on a tutorial. There is also a sample project on the bottom of the product site.
  • Can this be used to convert lower framerate video footage (e.g. 24 fps) to higher framerates (e.g. 120 fps)? Or is it exclusively to interpolate between just two input frames and no more?
    Hey, this is implemented in the last version.
  • Good day to all. I bought the plugin today. Everything is great! I have only good emotions. A really useful solution. Doesn't glitch.
    Many thanks to the developers!
    Below is an example of my work.
  • Good day to all. I bought the plugin today. Everything is great! I have only good emotions. A really useful solution. Doesn't glitch.
    Many thanks to the developers!
    Below is an example of my work.
    Hey, that is great! Thank you for showcasing it :) We also have a dedicated Discord channel to showcase your work: https://discord.com/invite/MZ9w6r2Kg5
  • I would like a refund, this does not work as described...
  • I would like a refund, this does not work as described...
    Hey Nicholas,
    please open a support ticket so we can investigate the issue you are having: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=2439
  • Is there a chance to get the alpha of my png-sequence back, if I use timestreching mode? Or is it just in the trial version?