• imageBrevidy

Your AI copilot for social creation in Premiere. Animated captions, Quick stock media, AI-powered. See monthly Captioner and Producer subscription options below.

https://aescripts.com/brevidy/

• uf iczek said:
    Hey guys, for me the plugin gets stuck on removing silcences, adding emojis and even applying edits. Wasted around 30 credits to unfortunately get no results. Any tips?
    Hey there,

So sorry for the issues! I've just gone ahead and added back your credits + 200 as an appreciation for sticking with us. I'll follow up with you back on email 
  • Hi,
    could you tell me how Brevidy can be better than SubMachine?
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    could you tell me how Brevidy can be better than SubMachine?
    Thanks
    Great question! SubMachine is a great piece of software and provides a good workflow, if you don't mind spending extra time on set up.

When comparing strictly the captions, Brevidy is designed to be a more 'native' experience. It only requires one click to generate dynamic captions. Editing text and styling the captions all happens in real time, as the tool does all of the heavy lifting for you. Brevidy allows you to easily fully customize the style & animations right from the panel, where as SubMachine requires you to use After Effects to do the fun/fancy stuff. I also think that our presets are pretty sweet - https://brevidy.pro/presets

Beyond that, Brevidy brings in a lot of other powerful features such as:
    • An amazing stock media tool
    • Auto remove silences
    • Autocut - long form content (podcasts, streams, etc) ➡️ Viral vertical social media cut downs

Let me know if you have any more questions!
  • hello! Is your plugin really can make subtitles in any language? I don't want to buy it before I know for sure it can make subtitles in any language whatsoever
  • hello! Is your plugin really can make subtitles in any language? I don't want to buy it before I know for sure it can make subtitles in any language whatsoever
    Hey there! Here are all the languages that we support :)

• If I take captioner Subscription and decide it's not enough for me, would it be an option to upgrade my subscription to Producer Subscription?
  • If I take captioner Subscription and decide it's not enough for me, would it be an option to upgrade my subscription to Producer Subscription?
    Yes of course!
  • I'm facing an issue with using a custom font that I have installed on my PC. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear in the font menu under the style options.I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this.
  • I'm facing an issue with using a custom font that I have installed on my PC. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear in the font menu under the style options.I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this.
    Hey Pablo, so sorry for the issue! We are looking to solve this today.