Construction - Make 3D Buildings in After Effects
  • This would be a really good script if it wasn't for the "only working in fast draft" thing. Quite hard to understand because If I create boxes, precomp them and collapse transformation I always get correct layering.
  • Pretty good script. Why does it get the 3d position mixed up when rotating or placing other objects in 3d space? I can place an object in front of my city; it keeps appearing behind. When rotating the camera, the buildings sort of switch positions with one appearing in front of the other. hard to describe.
  • This has not been updated in a long time. Does it work in After Effects 2022 (version 22.4)?
  • I am trying to run construction in After effects 2022 and I get the following error: Unable to execute script at line 28. Invalid image data. Can you please help?

• I am trying to run construction in After effects 2022 and I get the following error: Unable to execute script at line 28. Invalid image data. Can you please help?

If you are on windows it most likely means you running a firewall or virus protection software that is be preventing the licensing process from launching.  If this process is blocked it will return as an invalid license.

• I'm trying to run it but its giving error.
  • OK, it's not working. I get an error prompt when I try to run it.