TypeMonkey Hebrew Text Modifier
  • Will this also work with other Right to Left languages? Or does it strictly work with hebrew?
  • It won't work for Arabic as that's not just a case of reversing the character order but actually replacing certain characters depending on the context, but there's an Arabic Text Modifer for that. I couldn't really say for other RTL languages, other than to say that the Hebrew Modifier is more basic in that it only reverses the character order rather than make any language specific changes.
  • Hi, 
    I have a tricky project in Hebrew which I'd like to apply TypeMonkey on - but I'm not sure this Hebrew modifier will cut the job.
    Since you don't offer a trial version, what is your refund policy incase it doesn't do what I need?
    Thanks
  • Hi Dan, I'm not sure you even need the modifier these days as After Effects has added support for right-to-left languages in recent years.
    But in answer to you question, generally speaking if you're unhappy with a product you should be able to get a refund.
    Feel free to open a support ticket so we can have a proper discussion. I'd be interested to know your experience using TypeMonkey without/with the mod. While I've taken over as caretaker of these mods, I don't speak the languages myself so am reliant on user feedback.
  • Hi Dan, I'm not sure you even need the modifier these days as After Effects has added support for right-to-left languages in recent years.
    But in answer to you question, generally speaking if you're unhappy with a product you should be able to get a refund.
    Feel free to open a support ticket so we can have a proper discussion. I'd be interested to know your experience using TypeMonkey without/with the mod. While I've taken over as caretaker of these mods, I don't speak the languages myself so am reliant on user feedback.
    Thanx Paul for your quick reply. As for your question, well, I'm using latest version of TypeMonkey (Trial) on AE 23.1.0 and right of the bat I can tell you that there are issues with alignment to the right (not possible) and word ordering. Maybe there are workarounds to fix these issues that I'm not aware of hence my interest in your Hebrew modifier.