Un-PreCompose
  • mfk app said:
    There is always "After Effects error: CLayeritem::GetCLayerPtr:`cIayerP` is null" showing after un-precompose, but the plugins still doing its works. And if support multi precompose selected will be greate!
    Yep it doesn't work in 2023
  • when run version 1.1.4 from menu and click ok, an error occurs and After Effect 2023 23.4 is forced to close.
    The same with a fresh install of Win10.
  • when run version 1.1.4 from menu and click ok, an error occurs and After Effect 2023 23.4 is forced to close.
    The same with a fresh install of Win10.
    same here
  • yeah this is currently causing AE v23.5 to crash on Windows 10!
  • Version 1.1.4 causes after effects 2023 to crash on windows 11
  • 1.1.4 Crashing on me when I try to Un-Precompose

• it's not working on after effects 24.0.1
  • This is a great concept for a plugin. It was really useful when it was working for me.

I did run into a couple issues with it. The biggest one being that all of my top bar menus in AE started taking forever to respond after installing. Its also not working consistently.

In the days of importing work from figma, this could be super useful. I'm looking forward to future versions.
  • This is a great concept for a plugin. It was really useful when it was working for me.

I did run into a couple issues with it. The biggest one being that all of my top bar menus in AE started taking forever to respond after installing. Its also not working consistently.

In the days of importing work from figma, this could be super useful. I'm looking forward to future versions.
    If you need assistance please open a support ticket: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=149
  • There's a problem with the plugin? after installing, either manually or using 'aescripts + aeplugins' client, the plugin doesn't appear anywhere inside AE.
    on mac it shows up under the layer menu