• Any chance of an MFR version?
  • I want to use Retro Dither in AE 2023...
  • Love the dither look! I have a fine 1x1 dither on black and white but by the time it gets through Media Encoder or to YouTube it looks like low bit rate mush,  have you had any luck with compression settings ? Thanks ! 
  • Yongjin, it should work just fine with 2023. Please file a bug ticket, if you had any issues.
  • Kert, chances are pretty high, we are working on MFR, no clear schedule though.
  • Matt, yeah dither is very hard for mpeg compression indeed. I would suggest uploading higher bit rate video matching the main target resolution to Youtube, somehow that worked for the product demo video..
  • It says it would work in after effects 2024 (macos m2) but it does not, and i cannot open it in rosetta as they removed that option for the current ae.
  • Hey Griffin, Retrodither supports Arm Macs, including M2 (since the RD version 1.8 that's been released in 2022, that is), and works fine inside AE2024.
    I would suggest reinstalling it with AEScripts launcher, and, if that won't help (that would be very unlikely), please file the bug ticket.