• I guess this YY Voronoi Texture generator is a plugin and not a script ? 
  • I guess this YY Voronoi Texture generator is a plugin and not a script ? 
    Yes it's a native plugin.
  • When I try to create a mask for making a custom shape for a motion texture using voronoi 2 onto say a face or a surface, the mask is not obeyed, no matter what kind of shape I make the mask, the texture is always squared, with the mask on the inside of the square voronoi.  Is there a work around?
  • When I try to create a mask for making a custom shape for a motion texture using voronoi 2 onto say a face or a surface, the mask is not obeyed, no matter what kind of shape I make the mask, the texture is always squared, with the mask on the inside of the square voronoi.  Is there a work around?
    Hi Joseph. I am looking into this right now but it looks to be a bug that I will need to fix. As a workaround for now, you can pre-compose the layer (move all attributes) before applying the mask.

Edit: This bug has now been fixed. If you are using a mask or text layer, you can have the texture obey the mask if you check the new "RGB Only" option in version 2.0.1.
  • Hi Andrew,

Is it possible for the shapes to be three-sided? I like the evolution I create, but need triangles.

Thanks