Connect Layers
  • Just wanted to chime in and say that the 'rope' doesnt work anymore and it just lays down keyframes instead of connecting the layers. Tree works still which is strange. I tried reinstalling as well and I have backups of my computer which I tried for fun and I just don't think it works with the latest of the latest of updates.
    Same issue for me.
  • Just wanted to chime in and say that the 'rope' doesnt work anymore and it just lays down keyframes instead of connecting the layers. Tree works still which is strange. I tried reinstalling as well and I have backups of my computer which I tried for fun and I just don't think it works with the latest of the latest of updates.
    Same issue for me.
    Same Here
  • Hello,

I just purchased the Script for AECC 2019 and the program keeps crashing every time I use Triangulation with filled triangles. I have about 30 triangles (I am trying to do something similar to the demo video with the animated face made of triangles) but everytime I try to make more than 2-3 triangles at a time, the program crashes. I have erased all my disk cache and decresed render resolution but it keeps crashing. Any tips on how to avoid this?

Thanks!
  • Hi Raphael,

Please open a support ticket here, please include a minimal version of your aep.

Cheers.
    Val
    Hello,

I just purchased the Script for AECC 2019 and the program keeps crashing every time I use Triangulation with filled triangles. I have about 30 triangles (I am trying to do something similar to the demo video with the animated face made of triangles) but everytime I try to make more than 2-3 triangles at a time, the program crashes. I have erased all my disk cache and decresed render resolution but it keeps crashing. Any tips on how to avoid this?

Thanks!

• Hi there, 
    I click the button, "tree" after selecting layers, and nothing happens.
    I have enabled "allow scripts to write.." still nothing.
    please help