Get-Sh*t-Done
  • I downloaded the file tonight, the .zip file is empty!
  • Hi John,

I just checked the zip and it works just fine. If the problem
    occurs again maybe it helps to try another software to unzip
    the file.

I hope that helps!
  • I had the same problem as John Wise! In Windows explorer, the .zip has a subfolder and a readme, but no .jsx! Same thing when I unzip using Windows' built-in extractor. But I used a different software to extract, and all of a sudden it's there!

What gives? I think this issue should really be addressed.
  • Hi Tim,

I will add an entry to the Knowledge Base and also try to make a new archive file that
    works without issues on Mac and Windows. Please excuse the inconveniences caused 
    by this issue!

Cheers,
    Markus

• Hi,

This script is partially (75% of features we'll say) broken. They just don't work. I'm on CS6 on W8 x64.
    Could you help me about that ?

Thanks in advance
  • Hi Ilyes,

thanks for your comment. I didn´t have a chance to check the script on Windows 8. On OS X it works great with After Effects CS6. I will check it on Monday on a Windows machine.

Cheers,
    Markus

UPDATE 24.06.2013:
    I just checked the script on a machine running Windows 8 and After Effects CS6. The Get-Sh*t-Done Palette works just fine. I tested all functionality and couldn´t reproduce any errors!

Without any more information about your system I suspect that you use After Effects in another language version than the default english version. 
  • Unfortunately not working in CC 2014...
    Any hopes for an update?
    cheers
  • Hi Valentin, thanks for your comment! So far I had no issues with running the Get-Sh*t-Done Palette in After Effects CC.

Which exact version of After Effects are you using? And what Operating System are you running? Are you sure you installed the script correctly? Please provide me with some more information so that I can figure out what the issue might be.

Cheers,
    Markus
  • Hi, ok sorry, figured it out. I'm used to run scripts via script-launcher in ft-toolbar. This one really only runs out of the UI-Scripts Folder.
    Had to update manually some matchnames though (RSMB, Looks, Ramp). I'm on Yosemite and CC2014.
    Add Grain, a Vignette and a Camera Rig would also be great!
    Anyhow very nice and useful script!
    Thanks
  • Thanks for clearing that up. And thanks for your feedback! I am thinking about an update since I wrote the script but there is always so much other stuff to do ...
  • Hi, ok sorry, figured it out. I'm used to run scripts via script-launcher in ft-toolbar.
    FYI: ft-toolbar can run scripts from the ScriptUI Panels as well
  • Hi, ok sorry, figured it out. I'm used to run scripts via script-launcher in ft-toolbar.
    FYI: ft-toolbar can run scripts from the ScriptUI Panels as well
    ...Yes. I meant, as for me it's strangely not working via script-launcher button, but only with a menu Button in ft-toolbar
  • Any chance you will update this handy script to include Tao and Mir in the Trapcode menu?
  • Hi James, thanks for your comment! I want to update the script for a very long time now but it is really hard to make time besides working freelance ...
    I will keep your suggestion in mind!
  • love this and been using it for years but it's no longer working on Mac in Mojave(10.14.3) :(:(
  • Hi Adam, thanks for letting me know! I myself didn't upgrade to Mojave yet so I didn't run into this issue. After I finishing my running project I will upgrade and look into it. 
    Unfortunateley I can't really say for sure when you can expect a fix ... Thanks for your support!!!