EFX Chromatic Aberration
  • When will this be a CS6 plug-in?
  • I don't want to give a date for this.

I have it planned but unfortunately it's a lot of work to rewrite all plugins to C++ and I literally had negative amounts of free time during the last few months.

Said to say this but it's possible it will come for CS6.5 :(

• CS6 please, with PBK accelarator the plug dont work full time, sometimes yes, sometimes not
  • I purchased v1.0, and now that I have upgraded to CS6 I have installed v1.2. However it is now asking for a license code - how do I get one? Thanks for the great plugin BTW!
  • If you have an account on AEScripts, go to you settings (click on your nickname next to logout button at the front page).

On the left pane, you'll find "My downloads and licenses" - try to find it there.

If you can't find it, or you don't have an account (you bought it on the previous AEScripts site), open a support ticket here:

https://aescripts.com/contact/ 

• Hey, I purchased this plugin after testing it in my AE, but it seems that the "Register" button doesn't work. When I click it, it doesn't open or react at all. The "Reset" and "About" buttons do work.
  • Hey, I purchased this plugin after testing it in my AE, but it seems that the "Register" button doesn't work. When I click it, it doesn't open or react at all. The "Reset" and "About" buttons do work.
    Please open a support ticket for direct help in this issue
  • Hello aescripts,

How do I install the plugin EFX chromatic aberration in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015?

Best regards
  • Hello aescripts,

How do I install the plugin EFX chromatic aberration in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015?

Best regards
    You install it in the media core folder:

MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/CSx/MediaCore
    Windows: Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore
    Windows 64-bit: Program Files\Adobe (x86)\Common\Plug-ins\CSx\MediaCore

Note:  Starting with CC the version is 7.0 for example:

MAC: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore
  • Hello,

I just installed EFX Chromatic Aberration in my Premiere Pro. However the plugin doesn't work in Premiere. Every time I drag it to the track, the video becomes completely black. Could you help me to solve the problem? Thank you in advance.
    Hi guys
    I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing with the plugin's "Register" button.