MochaImport+ V5
  • Please open a support ticket at
    and describe the issue as detailed as possible. Do you get any error message? How long does it take to read the clipboard data (seconds? minutes?) Do you have any antivirus installed and does it work if you disable it? Does it finally work when you wait long enough? I never heard of such an issue. So the more details you add the quicker I will be able to help.

ya kiilya said:
    hello ,having a problem with all 5.xxx version . very slow load data from clipboard in AE 2014 , OS  win 10 . how can i fix this?

• I turned off the antivirus NOD32 and firewall, did not help ? ok I'll try to describe in the ticket
  • Please open a support ticket at
    and describe the issue as detailed as possible. Do you get any error message? How long does it take to read the clipboard data (seconds? minutes?) Do you have any antivirus installed and does it work if you disable it? Does it finally work when you wait long enough? I never heard of such an issue. So the more details you add the quicker I will be able to help.

ya kiilya said:
    hello ,having a problem with all 5.xxx version . very slow load data from clipboard in AE 2014 , OS  win 10 . how can i fix this?

I found a solution1) just paste corner pin data from mocha on layer as simple corner pin esffects , 2)copy again to clipboard, 3) and in that case do "load from clipboard" , for some reason, in this case, the window with the loaded data appears much faster, in milliseconds
  • Hi,

thanks for sharing this solution. No idea what your problem exactly is - the data that mocha exports to the clipboard and the one you get copying a corner pin effect should actually be identical. I also cannot reproduce your problems on my machines. But good to hear that this solves your issue.

ya kiilya said:
    I found a solution1) just paste corner pin data from mocha on layer as simple corner pin esffects , 2)copy again to clipboard, 3) and in that case do "load from clipboard" , for some reason, in this case, the window with the loaded data appears much faster, in milliseconds

• Just wanted to know if your Mocha Import + tool is working with Mocha Pro 2019 for AE?
  • Hi Vincent,
    yes, you can import the tracking data from the mocha Pro 2019 plugin with MochaImport+. The only thing that is not working is that if you click the "Track in mocha" button of MochaImport+, this will not open the mocha Pro plugin, since this feature is only working with standalone and not with plugin versions. Instead you simply need to create the mocha plugin effect yourself on the layer manually. But again, all essential features like creating stabilized precomps etc will work exactly the same as with other mocha versions.
    I am currently working on MochaImport+ V6 which will have much better support for the plugin versions of mocha.
  • Hi, 
    How Can I export tracking data from all multiple layers to one single clip in AE? 
  • Hi Marcin,
    what do you want to do with the tracking data?
    You can duplicate the layer in Ae and create one stabilized precomp for each tracked region separately (on a separate Ae layer), for example. If you need the tracked masks, you need to export shape data instead of tracking data and then in Ae do "Edit->Paste mocha mask".

Cheers,
    Mathias

Hi, 
    How Can I export tracking data from all multiple layers to one single clip in AE? 

• Hi Marcin,
    what do you want to do with the tracking data?
    You can duplicate the layer in Ae and create one stabilized precomp for each tracked region separately (on a separate Ae layer), for example. If you need the tracked masks, you need to export shape data instead of tracking data and then in Ae do "Edit->Paste mocha mask".

Cheers,
    Mathias

Hi, 

I would like to stabilize hyperlapse footage when camera moving (panning and other movement) so choosen several trackers are sudennly out of frame
  • Oh, in this case you just need a single track on a single mocha layer: You can simply move the mask for the tracking region in mocha over time. Moving the mask will NOT change the track itself, it only changes the pixels at which the tracker looks for tracking the next frames (If you preview the blue corner pin surface rectangle, the grid or an insert clip, you will notice that it does not move when you start moving the mask.). So you can start tracking, then stop before the tracking region moves out of frame, move the mask to another region and continue tracking.

I would like to stabilize hyperlapse footage when camera moving (panning and other movement) so choosen several trackers are sudennly out of frame

• Hi! Any suggestions of how to get mocha data into mochaimport using CC 2019? Since Mocha is now a plugin, I can't seem to figure out how to get the surface data into mochaimport+. Love the plugin/script and thanks in advance!

(posting here in case others have the same question)
  • Hi Oren,
    it is not possible with MochaImport+ V5, but V6 will be fully CC2019 compatible and also has some exciting new features.

Please join the beta if you are interested:

Hi! Any suggestions of how to get mocha data into mochaimport using CC 2019? Since Mocha is now a plugin, I can't seem to figure out how to get the surface data into mochaimport+. Love the plugin/script and thanks in advance!

(posting here in case others have the same question)